Weather

Current Weather
Light Snow
12°F
(-11°C)
Humidity: 73%
Wind Speed: Gentle Breeze at 8 mph from the South West
Barometer: 29.68 in
Dewpoint: 5°F (0°C)
Wind Chill: 1°F (5°C)
2 Miles SW Frisco CO
Last updated on February 26 2015, 11:35 pm
Weather Maps
Snowfall
6 Hour Snow Amount
Click to Enlarge
Wind Gusts
Wind Gusts Measured in Knots
Click to Enlarge
Temperature
Observed Temperatures for Today
Click to Enlarge
Sky
Today's Sky Cover
Click to Enlarge
7 Day Forecast
Friday, Feb 27th
High: 15°F
Low: 6°F
Snow Likely. 63% chance of precipitation during the day; 50% chance at night.
Saturday, Feb 28th
High: 19°F
Low: 9°F
Snow. 77% chance of precipitation during the day; 86% chance at night.
Sunday, Mar 1st
High: 21°F
Low: 17°F
Snow Likely. 64% chance of precipitation during the day; 69% chance at night.
Monday, Mar 2nd
High: 24°F
Low: 12°F
Snow Likely. 63% chance of precipitation during the day; 60% chance at night.
Tuesday, Mar 3rd
High: 19°F
Low: 5°F
Chance Snow. 51% chance of precipitation during the day; 49% chance at night.
Wednesday, Mar 4th
High: 14°F
Low: -3°F
Chance Snow. 49% chance of precipitation during the day; 25% chance at night.
High: 0°F
Low: 0°F
. % chance of precipitation during the day; % chance at night.