FRISCO - St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, in collaboration with St. Anthony Hospitals Health Passport, is putting on its monthly series - High Altitude Wellness - with a Qi Gong presentation Friday, Jan. 29. It's scheduled to run from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the Summit Medical Center classrooms (340 Peak One Drive, Frisco, CO 80443). Snacks will be served. People interested in attending must RSVP by calling (970) 668-9531 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bread + Salt restaurant in Frisco remodels, adds lunch menu
- Frisco gives thumbs up to new marijuana shop by Holiday Inn
- Frisco mayor Gary Wilkinson apologizes to ski racers for marijuana jest
- Animal abuse story sparks strong Summit Daily News reader reaction
- U.S. Ski Team FIS World Championship roster announced