FRISCO - St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, in collaboration with St. Anthony Hospitals Health Passport, is putting on its monthly series - High Altitude Wellness - with a Qi Gong presentation Friday, Jan. 29. It's scheduled to run from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the Summit Medical Center classrooms (340 Peak One Drive, Frisco, CO 80443). Snacks will be served. People interested in attending must RSVP by calling (970) 668-9531 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Startup Ski Summit pairs powder turns with Joel Gratz keynote, tech panels
- Breckenridge Throwback Throwdown celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- PBS chef and author Christy Rost leads panorama sugar egg workshop in Frisco
- Summit County disc golf course will open this summer