FRISCO - St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, in collaboration with St. Anthony Hospitals Health Passport, is putting on its monthly series - High Altitude Wellness - with a Qi Gong presentation Friday, Jan. 29. It's scheduled to run from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the Summit Medical Center classrooms (340 Peak One Drive, Frisco, CO 80443). Snacks will be served. People interested in attending must RSVP by calling (970) 668-9531 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Lake Dillon Fire to address cell tower concerns at Tuesday meeting
- Rep. Polis introduces Continental Divide Wilderness and Recreation Act
- Forecasters predict wetter summer and drier winter
- Blue River residents collect nearly 100 signatures to stall Ruby Placer development