FRISCO - St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, in collaboration with St. Anthony Hospitals Health Passport, is putting on its monthly series - High Altitude Wellness - with a Qi Gong presentation Friday, Jan. 29. It's scheduled to run from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the Summit Medical Center classrooms (340 Peak One Drive, Frisco, CO 80443). Snacks will be served. People interested in attending must RSVP by calling (970) 668-9531 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Summit County leaders mobilize to address alarming suicide, mental-health trends
- Abandoned wreckage of two Jeeps near Crystal irks Forest Service
- Breckenridge's Swan River restoration project rises to $2.4 million
- Take 5: Max Bonenberger, 14-year-old ultra runner and Silver Rush 50 finisher
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte