FRISCO - St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, in collaboration with St. Anthony Hospitals Health Passport, is putting on its monthly series - High Altitude Wellness - with a Qi Gong presentation Friday, Jan. 29. It's scheduled to run from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the Summit Medical Center classrooms (340 Peak One Drive, Frisco, CO 80443). Snacks will be served. People interested in attending must RSVP by calling (970) 668-9531 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Silverthorne development proposes tripling of its housing units, irks some neighbors
- Lyle Lovett returns to Breckenridge with his Acoustc Group on Sunday, March 1
- Breckenridge snowboarder Lauren Weibert bound for 2015 Deaflympics
- With more people trying out backcountry trekking, proper training is key