Kenneth Maine was born in Waterloo, Iowa, on Dec. 24, 1948, and peacefully passed away on March 9, in Mesa, Ariz., after a battle with esophageal cancer. Ken proudly served in the United States Marine Corps, completing two tours in Vietnam. He was a resident of Georgetown from 1978-2003. During this time he worked as a salesman in Summit County, most recently for Lewan & Associates, until he retired to travel the country.Ken is survived by his son Willie Maine of Silver Plume; his daughter Jessica Jensen of Las Vegas, Nevada; a sister Beverly Briggs and a brother Charles Maine, both of Iowa.Services were held March 12 at Mariposa Gardens in Mesa, Ariz. An additional celebration of Ken's life will be held in Colorado this summer.A memorial webpage for Kenneth Maine may be viewed at www.mem.com
- Keystone announces summer festivals from bacon to wine to music
- Summit County group petitions for halt of Ophir Mountain clear-cutting
- Maryland Creek Ranch property in Silverthorne sees first round of changes
- Breckenridge Backstage Theatre celebrates young talent in 'Rising Stars'
- Frisco's town council looks at buying First and Main property