Saturday morning's lunar eclipse was captured over Mt. Bloodshaw in the Gore Range by photographer Richard Seeley. This was taken as the moon was setting behind the mountain.
Photo: Lunar eclipse over Gore Range
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge police officer kills injured ‘Carter Park bear’
- Summit County pediatrician explores health effects of altitude on children
- Drivers should expect delays on Highway 9 between Frisco and Breckenridge
- Colorado gun law relies on flawed estimate
- Frisco homicide case could end soon with plea deal