Saturday morning's lunar eclipse was captured over Mt. Bloodshaw in the Gore Range by photographer Richard Seeley. This was taken as the moon was setting behind the mountain.
Photo: Lunar eclipse over Gore Range
Trending in: News
- Family searching for Breckenridge man who went missing after Dillon Reservoir car crash
- Health in the High Country: doctors discuss altitude effects on heart, lungs
- Letter to the editor: A farewell to arms in Summit County
- The state Marijuana Enforcement Division releases new rules for medical, retail marijuana businesses
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations’ new Peak 8 project is the company’s fourth resort