Saturday morning's lunar eclipse was captured over Mt. Bloodshaw in the Gore Range by photographer Richard Seeley. This was taken as the moon was setting behind the mountain.
- Colorado State Patrol cadet killed, trooper injured in crash on Colo. 66
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- Court records shed light on possible motive in Sue Frank embezzlement case
- The Class of 2015 bids a fond farewell to Summit High School