Saturday morning's lunar eclipse was captured over Mt. Bloodshaw in the Gore Range by photographer Richard Seeley. This was taken as the moon was setting behind the mountain.
Photo: Lunar eclipse over Gore Range
Trending in: News
- Summit County company offers luxury cannabis tours
- Vail Resorts, snowmobilers weigh in on wilderness bill announcement
- Summit, Inc: Colorado winning marijuana tourism battle with Washington state
- Summit High School teacher wins EPA award for environmental education
- Idaho Springs man who represented self in court pleads guilty to assault