Saturday morning's lunar eclipse was captured over Mt. Bloodshaw in the Gore Range by photographer Richard Seeley. This was taken as the moon was setting behind the mountain.
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Avery Brewing Co. opens new brewery in Boulder, expands Summit beer options
- Ski Tip Lodge in Keystone ranked No. 6 in country by OpenTable diners
- Alpenglow dispensary opens first marijuana shop in Dillon
- 26th annual Tim McClure benefit honors local environmental pioneer