Saturday morning's lunar eclipse was captured over Mt. Bloodshaw in the Gore Range by photographer Richard Seeley. This was taken as the moon was setting behind the mountain.
Photo: Lunar eclipse over Gore Range
Trending in: News
- New co-working space to open in Frisco this fall
- Summit County Rescue Group responds to three incidents on Quandary Peak
- Breckenridge’s marijuana on Main Street debate to be settled by voters
- Browns Canyon closer to national monument status
- Summit County's Bun in the Oven Bakery provides food allergy-friendly treats