On Wednesday, the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to Keystone Medical Center for the report of 54-year-old Vesselin Vlassev, who was found dead on the Jacques St. James ski trail by a passing skier who notified Keystone Ski Patrol. The cause of death is unknown at this time and an autopsy has been ordered. Vlassev, from Westminister, was found without a helmet.
- Mountain Wheels: Take your pick: Subaru Crosstrek vs. Impreza Sport
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass
- Leadville woman charged with first-degree murder after hitting boyfriend with car
- Silverthorne gas station robbed, police search for suspect
- 19th annual Bluegrass & Beer Festival comes to Keystone's River Run Village