On Wednesday, the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to Keystone Medical Center for the report of 54-year-old Vesselin Vlassev, who was found dead on the Jacques St. James ski trail by a passing skier who notified Keystone Ski Patrol. The cause of death is unknown at this time and an autopsy has been ordered. Vlassev, from Westminister, was found without a helmet.
Skier found dead at Keystone Resort
Trending in: News
- Snowboarder dies after hitting tree at Copper Mountain Resort
- Summit County police blotter: Dillon parking dispute ignites stickergate scandal
- Rocky Mountain Marijuana Part 1: High Country towns learn live with retail culture
- Jane Peterson is the next president and CEO of Keystone Symposia
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado