On Wednesday, the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to Keystone Medical Center for the report of 54-year-old Vesselin Vlassev, who was found dead on the Jacques St. James ski trail by a passing skier who notified Keystone Ski Patrol. The cause of death is unknown at this time and an autopsy has been ordered. Vlassev, from Westminister, was found without a helmet.
- After the kill, Part 2: Beetle epidemic presents challenges for logging industry
- Lindsey Vonn races at Lake Louise World Cup downhill 10 months after tearing knee
- World Cup at Beaver Creek: Norway’s Aksel Lund Svindal wins men’s downhill
- Dillon Town Council reopens retail marijuana tax, regulation debate
- Summit County Jail deputies recognized for efforts to save life of suicidal inmate