On Wednesday, the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to Keystone Medical Center for the report of 54-year-old Vesselin Vlassev, who was found dead on the Jacques St. James ski trail by a passing skier who notified Keystone Ski Patrol. The cause of death is unknown at this time and an autopsy has been ordered. Vlassev, from Westminister, was found without a helmet.
Skier found dead at Keystone Resort
Trending in: News
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Summit County resident and author of cannabis cookbook uses marijuana as a healing tool
- Kenny Loggins, Wynonna Judd headline Copper Country
- The US Forest Service’s mission goes up in flames
- Former Silverthorne police chief makes ‘THC’ brownies