On Wednesday, the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to Keystone Medical Center for the report of 54-year-old Vesselin Vlassev, who was found dead on the Jacques St. James ski trail by a passing skier who notified Keystone Ski Patrol. The cause of death is unknown at this time and an autopsy has been ordered. Vlassev, from Westminister, was found without a helmet.
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- Promising backcountry avalanche forecast due to spring snowpack
- Mountain Town News: Now that pot's legal in Colorado, who's next?
- Bob Girvin of Beaver Run Resort bids farewell after 40 years
- Zooted-out Subaru BRZ Series.Blue accentuates some simple fun