On Wednesday, the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to Keystone Medical Center for the report of 54-year-old Vesselin Vlassev, who was found dead on the Jacques St. James ski trail by a passing skier who notified Keystone Ski Patrol. The cause of death is unknown at this time and an autopsy has been ordered. Vlassev, from Westminister, was found without a helmet.
- Interestate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- Eyewitness of North Pond drowning reflects on suicide and healing (column)
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte
- Summit Daily editor's column: End the silence around suicide in ski towns