On Wednesday, the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to Keystone Medical Center for the report of 54-year-old Vesselin Vlassev, who was found dead on the Jacques St. James ski trail by a passing skier who notified Keystone Ski Patrol. The cause of death is unknown at this time and an autopsy has been ordered. Vlassev, from Westminister, was found without a helmet.
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- How Copper Mountain became a hotbed for international ski team training
- Warren Haynes releases third solo album 'Ashes & Dust'
- Silverthorne police identify suspects in armed robbery of Kum & Go
- Ski patrollers explain the finer points of ski area etiquette