On Wednesday, the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to Keystone Medical Center for the report of 54-year-old Vesselin Vlassev, who was found dead on the Jacques St. James ski trail by a passing skier who notified Keystone Ski Patrol. The cause of death is unknown at this time and an autopsy has been ordered. Vlassev, from Westminister, was found without a helmet.
- What to know before skinning Breckenridge, Copper and A-Basin
- Colorado Escapist: Spring backcountry skiing in powder magnet Montezuma
- Sports Authority to sell all assets, including Summit County store
- Denver resident dies skiing at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Sunday
- Breckenridge transportation talks emphasize walking over parking