1. http://tinyurl.com/83mho53 - Have you ever wished you could listen to text (email, news article, etc.) instead of reading it on your iPhone? Your iPhone can grant your wish! Reading aloud seems to be one of the iPhone's features most users don't know about. In a few steps you can set your iPhone (or iPod Touch or iPad!) to read any text aloud. Turn this feature on and simply select the text the way you would if you were going to copy/paste it, and click "Speak." The process takes just a few taps, and this article and video combo walk you through the process.2. http://tinyurl.com/yovr5m - If you ever accidentally deleted your Recycle Bin in Vista (which is unfortunately far, far too easy to do), you'll most likely want to follow the instructions in this short post.3. http://tinyurl.com/c98vm59 - A captivating video showing a smooth, time- lapse photo sequence taken onboard the International Space Station from August to October 2011. I think it's about time we get some northern lights action here in Summit County. Beautiful.4. http://preview.tinyurl.com/759aeu7 - Thinking about a new printer? This MacWorld article quickly runs through the printer specs to which you should pay attention (and which you can simply gloss over). 5. http://tinyurl.com/7qqxore - A new study in the Journal of Environmental Psychology reports that ringing cellphones are so distracting, they actually reduce our ability to remember and slow our capacity to return to what we were doing pre-ringing. Furthermore, Jimmy Buffett ringtones are 10-20x more incapacitating than standard ringtones. (That last piece of data isn't from the study. That's just my estimate based on personal experience.)6. http://tinyurl.com/842wty6 - This video shows you how to use wdyl.com (Google's What Do You Love? search) to easily search one topic across a variety of Google products all at once. Simply enter your search term and you'll get a quick look at all the different ways you can learn about your topic. For example, a search for "chocolate" displays results in Google Maps ("find chocolate nearby"), YouTube ("watch videos of chocolate"), Blog search (people blogging about chocolate), Books (entire books on chocolate!), Translate (learn how to say chocolate in German or Dutch or Polish or Welsh or Turkish...), Voice ("call someone about chocolate"), News (yep, breaking chocolate news), Trends and others. 7. http://custom.case-mate.com - Custom cases for your iPod, Blackberry, Galaxy, or iPhone (4, 4S, 3GS). Use your own images to make a truly unique, one-of-a-kind case, or remix designs and elements offered by CaseMate's featured artists. Choose a slim case, tough case, or tiny case and customize to your heart's content.erin pheil is the owner of timeforcake creative media - the Web Design company voted #1 in Best of Summit. Visit the timeforcake website at www.timeforcake.com or email Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mountain Wheels: Take your pick: Subaru Crosstrek vs. Impreza Sport
- Leadville woman charged with first-degree murder after hitting boyfriend with car
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass
- Silverthorne gas station robbed, police search for suspect
- 19th annual Bluegrass & Beer Festival comes to Keystone's River Run Village