A memorial service for Jim Nicholls is set for 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Mary's Church, 115 S. French St., Breckenridge. A reception will be held immediately after at Mi Casa Restaurant, 600 S. Park Ave., Breckenridge. In lieu of flowers, the family of Jim Nicholls requests donations to the Summit Historical Society or Wakefield Project, (a future Breckenridge historic sawmill) Box 745, Breckenridge, CO 80424 or to Bristlecone Hospice Foundation, Box 1327, Frisco, CO 80443.
- BREAKING: Charles Sattler found not guilty on all counts in Blake Bostic's death
- Frisco helicopter crash responders, other Summit County heroes honored
- UPDATE: Brush Creek fire near Heeney laid down
- Summit County river restoration projects on a roll
- New Frisco restaurant Tavern West focuses on local, all-natural ingredients