A memorial service for Jim Nicholls is set for 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Mary's Church, 115 S. French St., Breckenridge. A reception will be held immediately after at Mi Casa Restaurant, 600 S. Park Ave., Breckenridge. In lieu of flowers, the family of Jim Nicholls requests donations to the Summit Historical Society or Wakefield Project, (a future Breckenridge historic sawmill) Box 745, Breckenridge, CO 80424 or to Bristlecone Hospice Foundation, Box 1327, Frisco, CO 80443.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Gift Guide: Deck the halls with high-end technological gadgets
- Colorado resort towns worry over marijuana perception