A memorial service for Neal Van Wieringen is set for 2 p.m. Thursday at The Crow's Nest in Dillon at the Dillon Pavilion. There will be a potluck with the memorial, and we ask that guests bring something if they can. Neal will be greatly missed, as he has affected hundreds of people with his loyalty, strong friendships and overall love of life and the mountains. Not a day will pass that Neal is not remembered, and loved dearly. We wish his family strength in this hard time of life. Neal will be survived by all of his family members.
- Four-hour stand-off with armed man near Frisco ends with peaceful surrender
- Facebook meets White Fang: Social media reunites lost Colorado husky with owner
- Longtime Summit County local Robert Brown found dead near Blue River home
- Mountain Wheels: Improved Subaru Outback grows on the inside
- Breckenridge Creative Arts ignites inaugural Fire Arts Festival