A memorial service for Neal Van Wieringen is set for 2 p.m. Thursday at The Crow's Nest in Dillon at the Dillon Pavilion. There will be a potluck with the memorial, and we ask that guests bring something if they can. Neal will be greatly missed, as he has affected hundreds of people with his loyalty, strong friendships and overall love of life and the mountains. Not a day will pass that Neal is not remembered, and loved dearly. We wish his family strength in this hard time of life. Neal will be survived by all of his family members.
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- High altitude may boost babies' risks for SIDS deaths
- The Class of 2015 bids a fond farewell to Summit High School
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck