A memorial service for Neal Van Wieringen is set for 2 p.m. Thursday at The Crow's Nest in Dillon at the Dillon Pavilion. There will be a potluck with the memorial, and we ask that guests bring something if they can. Neal will be greatly missed, as he has affected hundreds of people with his loyalty, strong friendships and overall love of life and the mountains. Not a day will pass that Neal is not remembered, and loved dearly. We wish his family strength in this hard time of life. Neal will be survived by all of his family members.
- Summit County settles public access dispute near Quandary Peak with land purchase
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- Vail Resorts purchases Australia's Perisher
- Summit's Habitat for Humanity chapter unveils Brush With Kindness program
- Child poverty up slightly in Summit County amid statewide decrease