A memorial service for Neal Van Wieringen is set for 2 p.m. Thursday at The Crow's Nest in Dillon at the Dillon Pavilion. There will be a potluck with the memorial, and we ask that guests bring something if they can. Neal will be greatly missed, as he has affected hundreds of people with his loyalty, strong friendships and overall love of life and the mountains. Not a day will pass that Neal is not remembered, and loved dearly. We wish his family strength in this hard time of life. Neal will be survived by all of his family members.
- Keystone announces summer festivals from bacon to wine to music
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- Summit County group petitions for halt of Ophir Mountain clear-cutting
- Maryland Creek Ranch property in Silverthorne sees first round of changes
- Breckenridge Backstage Theatre celebrates young talent in 'Rising Stars'