Candice L. Hamilton Hoy, 59, went home to be with her Lord on May 5. A memorial service will be held Saturday, May 19 at 1 p.m. at Faith Bible Chapel Prayer Chapel, 6225 Wright St., Arvada, CO 80004. Candi is survived by her two daughters, Heather (Dave) Reid (Lamar, Colo.) and Holly Speaks (Montrose, Colo.) and grandchildren Cailey (9), Nathaniel (4) and Reid and Connor Speaks (9). In lieu of flowers please make donations to the Lupus Foundation: donate.lupus.org
- Colorado Escapist: Spring backcountry skiing in powder magnet Montezuma
- Summit County compromises in complex Keystone land deal
- Breckenridge moves ahead with Denison Placer affordable housing project
- District Attorney Bruce Brown defends vacation time: 'I'm a public servant. Not a public slave'
- Breckenridge, Silverthorne swear in new councilmembers