Candice L. Hamilton Hoy, 59, went home to be with her Lord on May 5. A memorial service will be held Saturday, May 19 at 1 p.m. at Faith Bible Chapel Prayer Chapel, 6225 Wright St., Arvada, CO 80004. Candi is survived by her two daughters, Heather (Dave) Reid (Lamar, Colo.) and Holly Speaks (Montrose, Colo.) and grandchildren Cailey (9), Nathaniel (4) and Reid and Connor Speaks (9). In lieu of flowers please make donations to the Lupus Foundation: donate.lupus.org
Candice Hoy, 59
Trending in: News
- Frisco local Doug Masiuk will run the Appalachian Trail for diabetes awareness
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Breckenridge parking survey provides insight into visitor behavior
- Peak School expands with new head of school, more students, renovated building
- As states legalize marijuana, will traffic deaths rise?