Candice L. Hamilton Hoy, 59, went home to be with her Lord on May 5. A memorial service will be held Saturday, May 19 at 1 p.m. at Faith Bible Chapel Prayer Chapel, 6225 Wright St., Arvada, CO 80004. Candi is survived by her two daughters, Heather (Dave) Reid (Lamar, Colo.) and Holly Speaks (Montrose, Colo.) and grandchildren Cailey (9), Nathaniel (4) and Reid and Connor Speaks (9). In lieu of flowers please make donations to the Lupus Foundation: donate.lupus.org
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- Keystone announces summer festivals from bacon to wine to music
- Summit County group petitions for halt of Ophir Mountain clear-cutting
- Maryland Creek Ranch property in Silverthorne sees first round of changes
- Breckenridge Backstage Theatre celebrates young talent in 'Rising Stars'