Candice L. Hamilton Hoy, 59, went home to be with her Lord on May 5. A memorial service will be held Saturday, May 19 at 1 p.m. at Faith Bible Chapel Prayer Chapel, 6225 Wright St., Arvada, CO 80004. Candi is survived by her two daughters, Heather (Dave) Reid (Lamar, Colo.) and Holly Speaks (Montrose, Colo.) and grandchildren Cailey (9), Nathaniel (4) and Reid and Connor Speaks (9). In lieu of flowers please make donations to the Lupus Foundation: donate.lupus.org
- High Country News: The 21st century’s Hoover Dam?
- Summit County marks milestone as Pennsylvania Mine receives one of two pollution-preventing plugs
- US Ski Team, USSA exploring new options for supporting athletes
- Winter will bring more plowing, metering on I-70
- Social Summit: Catching the first turns of the season at A-Basin