Candice L. Hamilton Hoy, 59, went home to be with her Lord on May 5. A memorial service will be held Saturday, May 19 at 1 p.m. at Faith Bible Chapel Prayer Chapel, 6225 Wright St., Arvada, CO 80004. Candi is survived by her two daughters, Heather (Dave) Reid (Lamar, Colo.) and Holly Speaks (Montrose, Colo.) and grandchildren Cailey (9), Nathaniel (4) and Reid and Connor Speaks (9). In lieu of flowers please make donations to the Lupus Foundation: donate.lupus.org
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- How Copper Mountain became a hotbed for international ski team training
- Warren Haynes releases third solo album 'Ashes & Dust'
- Silverthorne police identify suspects in armed robbery of Kum & Go
- Ski patrollers explain the finer points of ski area etiquette