Neal was no ordinary guy. He was an extreme athlete who could be at the top of his sport without taking a lesson and had an incredible love for the outdoors. He could ski backwards faster than most could ski forward and loved to "catch air." Neal had a special connection with his Mom, and he worked with his dad at Recycle Sports in Frisco, where customers appreciated his help, warmth, and his contagious sense of humor. He could have you laughing in a heartbeat.Neal has affected hundreds of people with his loyalty, strong friendships and overall love of life. Not a day will pass that Neal is not remembered, and loved for dearly.Neal is survived by his parents, Steve and Janet Van Wieringen; sisters, Desiree and Danelle; brother, Kevin; nephew & nieces, Alex, Hans; and Sierra; brother-in-law, Lance and Casey; Aunt Janette; cousins, Matthew and Josh; and numerous relatives in Washington.One Love, One Life, Let's Get Together and Be All Right.
- Breckenridge, Vail Resorts kick in funds to fast-track Highway 9 realignment
- Breckenridge, Vail Resorts lift-ticket tax agreement a study in compromise
- Alleged machete attack victim testifies at trial
- Copper Mountain Resort's Cider Circus offers tastings, entertainment
- High Gear: Shimano Deore XT components