Vern Miller, 86, passed away May 5 in Santa Fe, N.M. Vern and Vickie lived in Summit Cove for years and taught skiing at Keystone in the 80s. Vern is preceded in death by his wife, Vickie. Vern was born in Colorado and spent most of his life here. He will be greatly missed by his friends, children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.
- Eyewitness of North Pond drowning reflects on suicide and healing (column)
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte
- Mountain Town News: Crested Butte hits the sweet spot of tourism
- Leadville's looking for a little help to buy the legendary Tabor Opera House