Judy lived in Summit County many years ago. She left Summit County about 15 years ago and has been living in the Florissant area of Colorado. She passed away early March of 2012. A memorial service will be held at the Thunderbird Inn in Florissant at 1 p.m. May 2. All are welcome.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Breckenridge man arrested in NY for gift-wrapped marijuana
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- Pine beetle, women’s rights defined tenure of retiring Summit County forest manager
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic