Judy lived in Summit County many years ago. She left Summit County about 15 years ago and has been living in the Florissant area of Colorado. She passed away early March of 2012. A memorial service will be held at the Thunderbird Inn in Florissant at 1 p.m. May 2. All are welcome.
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Mix of reduced budgets and swelling demands hurt forest service's capabilities
- The Limelight: Reigning Bull of the Woods champ Matt Coughlin
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Bull of the Woods debuts at Carter Park with public banked slalom course