Judy lived in Summit County many years ago. She left Summit County about 15 years ago and has been living in the Florissant area of Colorado. She passed away early March of 2012. A memorial service will be held at the Thunderbird Inn in Florissant at 1 p.m. May 2. All are welcome.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- Breckenridge man arrested in NY for gift-wrapped marijuana
- Dew Tour’s TV presence spells marketing magic for Breckenridge Ski Resort