The Dillon Yacht Club Junior Sailing Summer Camps are currently taking registrations for its Junior Sailing Program. The camps begin June 25 and run Monday through Friday, for ages 10-18. There are camps for beginners and intermediates and all courses feature full-time certified instructors. Price is $300 per week with discounts for race weeks and multiple weeks. Focus is on safety, fun and sailing skills. Info: (970) 480-SAIL or www.dillonjuniorsailing.com.
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- The Class of 2015 bids a fond farewell to Summit High School
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Colorado State Patrol cadet killed, trooper injured in crash on Colo. 66