The Dillon Yacht Club Junior Sailing Summer Camps are currently taking registrations for its Junior Sailing Program. The camps begin June 25 and run Monday through Friday, for ages 10-18. There are camps for beginners and intermediates and all courses feature full-time certified instructors. Price is $300 per week with discounts for race weeks and multiple weeks. Focus is on safety, fun and sailing skills. Info: (970) 480-SAIL or www.dillonjuniorsailing.com.
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Two Summit County men hike the Pacific Crest Trail for brain injury survivors
- Startup Ski Summit pairs powder turns with Joel Gratz keynote, tech panels
- BreckCreate, National Geographic Live bring explorers to Breckenridge
- Highway 9 realignment from Breckenridge to Frisco set to begin in '16