The Dillon Yacht Club Junior Sailing Summer Camps are currently taking registrations for its Junior Sailing Program. The camps begin June 25 and run Monday through Friday, for ages 10-18. There are camps for beginners and intermediates and all courses feature full-time certified instructors. Price is $300 per week with discounts for race weeks and multiple weeks. Focus is on safety, fun and sailing skills. Info: (970) 480-SAIL or www.dillonjuniorsailing.com.
- Mountain Wheels: All-new Ford Mustang revs up the sex appeal
- Longtime Colorado business repeatedly tangles with wage enforcement system
- Wounded Warrior Project brings vets to Keystone for adaptive skiing
- Week in Summit: Summit loses two local legends, one a climber, one a rhymer
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills