The Dillon Yacht Club Junior Sailing Summer Camps are currently taking registrations for its Junior Sailing Program. The camps begin June 25 and run Monday through Friday, for ages 10-18. There are camps for beginners and intermediates and all courses feature full-time certified instructors. Price is $300 per week with discounts for race weeks and multiple weeks. Focus is on safety, fun and sailing skills. Info: (970) 480-SAIL or www.dillonjuniorsailing.com.
- Mountain Town News: Whistler to make snow for glacier
- Breckenridge man pleads guilty to attempted murder of 14-year-old girl
- Snowy Peaks High School switches to blended-learning model
- Parachute parents arrested in killing of infant daughter
- SOS Outreach, a nonprofit for at-risk youth, offers summer programming