The Dillon Yacht Club Junior Sailing Summer Camps are currently taking registrations for its Junior Sailing Program. The camps begin June 25 and run Monday through Friday, for ages 10-18. There are camps for beginners and intermediates and all courses feature full-time certified instructors. Price is $300 per week with discounts for race weeks and multiple weeks. Focus is on safety, fun and sailing skills. Info: (970) 480-SAIL or www.dillonjuniorsailing.com.
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass
- Mountain Wheels: Take your pick: Subaru Crosstrek vs. Impreza Sport
- Mountain Town News: Plastic grocery bags now a no-no in Vail
- Private-land camping startups offer alternative to public lands
- Sailing Lake Dillon and the appeal of an unfakeable sport