Starting Friday, Breckenridge Ski Resort will host half- and full-day day camp sessions for all kids at the Peak 8 Breckenridge Fun Park. The half- or full-day sessions, with drop off beginning at 7:30 a.m. and ending as late as 5:30 p.m. on the longest days, will include a variety of activities and games. Morning and afternoon half-day sessions are $50 per session, and full-day sessions are $92. A five-session full-day package is also available for $260. Reservations for the camps are required and need to be made at least 48 hours in advance. For more information, visit the day camp website at www.breckenridge.com/info/summer-camps.aspx.
- Breckenridge named one of the ‘trashiest’ spring break destinations
- Silverthorne residents speak out against proposed housing development
- Blue River votes to annex Ruby Placer parcel after heated debate
- Collaboration Fest in Denver brings together brewers from Summit and beyond
- Burton U.S. Open continues in Vail with Halfpipe Thursday