Local Republican hopeful for the Summit Board of County Commissioners will hold a meet & greet from 5:30-7 p.m. Monday at the BonnieQ BBQ Roadhouse in Dillon. Mastin is challenging incumbent Democrat Karn Stiegelmeier for county commissioner in the November general election. Monday's meet & greet will be an opportunity for interested voters to meet Mastin, ask questions and discuss concerns. BonnieQ will provide barbecue appetizers. Happy hour specials on drinks will be available.
- Silverthorne gas station robbed, police search for suspect
- Leadville woman charged with first-degree murder after hitting boyfriend with car
- A day of sailing the unpredictable Lake Dillon waters
- Colorado's water plan: an end to mega projects?
- Homes evacuated after car crash creates gas leak in Silverthorne neighborhood