Local Republican hopeful for the Summit Board of County Commissioners will hold a meet & greet from 5:30-7 p.m. Monday at the BonnieQ BBQ Roadhouse in Dillon. Mastin is challenging incumbent Democrat Karn Stiegelmeier for county commissioner in the November general election. Monday's meet & greet will be an opportunity for interested voters to meet Mastin, ask questions and discuss concerns. BonnieQ will provide barbecue appetizers. Happy hour specials on drinks will be available.
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- Gluten-free cookbook author Carol Fenster releases new recipes, book
- Colorado resort towns worry over marijuana perception
- Gift Guide: Deck the halls with high-end technological gadgets
- Adopt an Angel program celebrates 20 years of giving toys to Summit County children in need