Local Republican hopeful for the Summit Board of County Commissioners will hold a meet & greet from 5:30-7 p.m. Monday at the BonnieQ BBQ Roadhouse in Dillon. Mastin is challenging incumbent Democrat Karn Stiegelmeier for county commissioner in the November general election. Monday's meet & greet will be an opportunity for interested voters to meet Mastin, ask questions and discuss concerns. BonnieQ will provide barbecue appetizers. Happy hour specials on drinks will be available.
- Colorado’s ‘Make My Day’ law invoked in Summit County murder case
- Rogers: Cannabis Club documentary great exposure for Breckenridge
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds
- Breck for Thoughtful Marijuana says ‘vote no on Main Street’
- Obituary: Melissa Jane Clarkson