Local Republican hopeful for the Summit Board of County Commissioners will hold a meet & greet from 5:30-7 p.m. Monday at the BonnieQ BBQ Roadhouse in Dillon. Mastin is challenging incumbent Democrat Karn Stiegelmeier for county commissioner in the November general election. Monday's meet & greet will be an opportunity for interested voters to meet Mastin, ask questions and discuss concerns. BonnieQ will provide barbecue appetizers. Happy hour specials on drinks will be available.
- Skull found on Frisco mountain identified as missing Breckenridge man
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations owner dies while on tour of Nepal
- Interstate-70 delays expected this week
- Mountain town news: Sierra ski areas hope for a Godzilla El Niño
- Summit County pursues broadband ballot measure after AT&T pulls cell tower plans