Local Republican hopeful for the Summit Board of County Commissioners will hold a meet & greet from 5:30-7 p.m. Monday at the BonnieQ BBQ Roadhouse in Dillon. Mastin is challenging incumbent Democrat Karn Stiegelmeier for county commissioner in the November general election. Monday's meet & greet will be an opportunity for interested voters to meet Mastin, ask questions and discuss concerns. BonnieQ will provide barbecue appetizers. Happy hour specials on drinks will be available.
Kevin Mastin to hold meet & greet Monday
Trending in: News
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Keeping up with Keri Herman: The Breckenridge Olympian embraces life after Sochi
- Ophir Mountain clear-cutting concerns overwhelm Forest Health Task Force meeting
- Friends of Blake Bostic mourn their ‘gentle giant’ after Frisco incident
- Native American tourism quietly thrives