One of the classic holes of the Ranch Course at Keystone. No. 4 gives the golfer an unobstructed view of the challenges he/she faces with the rest of the front nine. It's important to make a good swing on this elevated tee with the par-4 measuring out at 412 yards. Distance is not the key to making a good score. Be sure to keep your ball below the hole on the approach shot.
Hole of the Week: August 3, 2012
Trending in: News
- Silverthorne Elementary’s new principal welcomes students and staff on first day
- Breckenridge startup weekend winner links consumers, socially responsible companies
- Obituary: Scott L. Carpenter
- Water in the West, Part 3: Water pumps life into Western Slope economies
- Cycling’s popularity linked to culture, lack of a top American rider