One of the classic holes of the Ranch Course at Keystone. No. 4 gives the golfer an unobstructed view of the challenges he/she faces with the rest of the front nine. It's important to make a good swing on this elevated tee with the par-4 measuring out at 412 yards. Distance is not the key to making a good score. Be sure to keep your ball below the hole on the approach shot.
Hole of the Week: August 3, 2012
Trending in: News
- Snowboarder dies after hitting tree at Copper Mountain Resort
- Summit County police blotter: Dillon parking dispute ignites stickergate scandal
- Summit County hatchet trial comes to emotional conclusion, 10-year sentence
- Rocky Mountain Marijuana Part 1: High Country towns learn live with retail culture
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado