One of the classic holes of the Ranch Course at Keystone. No. 4 gives the golfer an unobstructed view of the challenges he/she faces with the rest of the front nine. It's important to make a good swing on this elevated tee with the par-4 measuring out at 412 yards. Distance is not the key to making a good score. Be sure to keep your ball below the hole on the approach shot.
- Mountain Wheels: All-new Ford Mustang revs up the sex appeal
- Week in Summit: Summit loses two local legends, one a climber, one a rhymer
- Longtime Colorado business repeatedly tangles with wage enforcement system
- Wounded Warrior Project brings vets to Keystone for adaptive skiing
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills