One of the classic holes of the Ranch Course at Keystone. No. 4 gives the golfer an unobstructed view of the challenges he/she faces with the rest of the front nine. It's important to make a good swing on this elevated tee with the par-4 measuring out at 412 yards. Distance is not the key to making a good score. Be sure to keep your ball below the hole on the approach shot.
Hole of the Week: August 3, 2012
Trending in: News
- Family searching for Breckenridge man who went missing after Dillon Reservoir car crash
- The state Marijuana Enforcement Division releases new rules for medical, retail marijuana businesses
- At Dillon Valley Elementary, students switch between languages all day every day
- Health in the High Country: doctors discuss altitude effects on heart, lungs
- Road Trip: Travel to Telluride for the season that shimmers