One of the classic holes of the Ranch Course at Keystone. No. 4 gives the golfer an unobstructed view of the challenges he/she faces with the rest of the front nine. It's important to make a good swing on this elevated tee with the par-4 measuring out at 412 yards. Distance is not the key to making a good score. Be sure to keep your ball below the hole on the approach shot.
- Summit’s Mitchell Gray pitches for New Zealand in IBAF 21U Baseball World Cup
- High Country Baking column: Change up your typical pumpkin bread
- Give the bird a rest Thanksgiving in favor of an alternative protein
- New Epic Mountain Gear store opens in Frisco
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds