One of the classic holes of the Ranch Course at Keystone. No. 4 gives the golfer an unobstructed view of the challenges he/she faces with the rest of the front nine. It's important to make a good swing on this elevated tee with the par-4 measuring out at 412 yards. Distance is not the key to making a good score. Be sure to keep your ball below the hole on the approach shot.
Hole of the Week: August 3, 2012
Trending in: News
- Frisco local Doug Masiuk will run the Appalachian Trail for diabetes awareness
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Breckenridge parking survey provides insight into visitor behavior
- Peak School expands with new head of school, more students, renovated building
- As states legalize marijuana, will traffic deaths rise?