One of the classic holes of the Ranch Course at Keystone. No. 4 gives the golfer an unobstructed view of the challenges he/she faces with the rest of the front nine. It's important to make a good swing on this elevated tee with the par-4 measuring out at 412 yards. Distance is not the key to making a good score. Be sure to keep your ball below the hole on the approach shot.
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Colorado State Patrol cadet killed, trooper injured in crash on Colo. 66
- Rep. Polis introduces Continental Divide Wilderness and Recreation Act
- Court records shed light on possible motive in Sue Frank embezzlement case
- Summit County Shooting Range adds site improvments and summer classes thanks to grants