One of the classic holes of the Ranch Course at Keystone. No. 4 gives the golfer an unobstructed view of the challenges he/she faces with the rest of the front nine. It's important to make a good swing on this elevated tee with the par-4 measuring out at 412 yards. Distance is not the key to making a good score. Be sure to keep your ball below the hole on the approach shot.
- Hike Summit County: Dark Canyon of the Raggeds Wilderness near Crested Butte
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- This Week in Summit County History: Terrible night fire — almost
- Quandary: Fishing regulations on Gold Medal waters and Summit's evacuation plan
- Summit hits record lodging rates for all seasons