The board and skis may be expensive, boots may cost a small fortune, reflective goggles may as well be made of $20 bills, but enjoying local ski areas this year can come at a lower rate thanks to the Gems Card which is now on sale for $10.The Colorado Gems Card is a discount card for use at the Colorado Gems Resorts which include Arapahoe Basin, Eldora, Loveland, Monarch, Powderhorn, Ski Cooper, Ski Granby Ranch and Sunlight Mountain."The Gems Card unlocks a mountain of savings and has become a vital tool for savvy skiers and riders looking to get the most out of their ski season," said Melanie Mills, president and CEO of Colorado Ski Country USA. "With this year's added Flash Deals, the potential for savings increases allowing card holders to get even more value out of visiting their favorite Gems Resorts this season."Restrictions on the card include only one discount per cardholder per day and only one card per person.Cards are available now and will be available throughout the upcoming ski season until they are sold out. Gems Cards can also be purchased beginning in October at all Colorado Credit Union locations.For information or to purchase the Gems Card visit: www.coloradoski.com/gems.
- New Frisco ordinance would ban aggressive panhandling
- Simple snacks to keep you energized on hikes and overnights this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day in Summit County with fireworks, live music
- Breckenridge Creative Arts adds new Street Arts Festival to Fourth of July lineup
- Camping in Summit is best when you bring a chef, Boy Scout, gear junkie and jester