Haze over Summit County this week is due to wildfires in Idaho and Washington. A cold front is expected to move across northern Colorado this afternoon, with high temperatures across the plains and Front Range. The front will have less effect in the mountains, although isolated thunderstorms are expected to develop this afternoon.
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Interstate 70 traction bill passes Colorado House
- Bull of the Woods debuts at Carter Park with public banked slalom course
- Fatal wreck on Fremont Pass snarls traffic near Copper Mountain
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry