Haze over Summit County this week is due to wildfires in Idaho and Washington. A cold front is expected to move across northern Colorado this afternoon, with high temperatures across the plains and Front Range. The front will have less effect in the mountains, although isolated thunderstorms are expected to develop this afternoon.
NW wildfires promote haze over Colo.
- Reindeer escapes Lighting of Dillon ceremony, swims Lake Dillon
- Leadville man died from hypothermia, coroner reports
- On the Hill: 2 inches of fresh snow brings creamy lines to Arapahoe Basin
- Beehive of Breckenridge takes flight with new location
- Boston Marathon bombing survivor attends Hartford Ski Spectacular, learns about adaptive snowsports