Haze over Summit County this week is due to wildfires in Idaho and Washington. A cold front is expected to move across northern Colorado this afternoon, with high temperatures across the plains and Front Range. The front will have less effect in the mountains, although isolated thunderstorms are expected to develop this afternoon.
- The rise and fall of the A-frame in Summit County
- Week in Summit: Dillon gets first retail pot shop; two skier deaths at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Body of missing Grand Junction teen found
- Dillon Valley Elementary adds after-school language class for adults
- Widespread Panic to lure locals to New Orleans jazz fest