Haze over Summit County this week is due to wildfires in Idaho and Washington. A cold front is expected to move across northern Colorado this afternoon, with high temperatures across the plains and Front Range. The front will have less effect in the mountains, although isolated thunderstorms are expected to develop this afternoon.
NW wildfires promote haze over Colo.
Trending in: News
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed
- Jane Peterson is the next president and CEO of Keystone Symposia
- As US states allow pot sales, Dutch reverse course
- Continental Divide Land Trust gets new conservation easement in Lower Blue River Valley
- After the verdict: Jurors look back on murder trial of Dale Bruner