Haze over Summit County this week is due to wildfires in Idaho and Washington. A cold front is expected to move across northern Colorado this afternoon, with high temperatures across the plains and Front Range. The front will have less effect in the mountains, although isolated thunderstorms are expected to develop this afternoon.
NW wildfires promote haze over Colo.
Trending in: News
- Summit County mops up toxic legacy of silver mine at Peru Creek
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- 2014 Dillon Open Regatta sets sail this weekend at the Dillon Marina
- Make your own insect repellant for the High Country