Haze over Summit County this week is due to wildfires in Idaho and Washington. A cold front is expected to move across northern Colorado this afternoon, with high temperatures across the plains and Front Range. The front will have less effect in the mountains, although isolated thunderstorms are expected to develop this afternoon.
- Evo3 Workspace in Frisco hosts grand-opening event on Saturday night
- Copper Mountain hosting USASA snowboard and freeski nationals
- Mary's Medicinals CEO talks about hemp and federally legal cannabis patches
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- Mountain Wheels: Tiny Chevy Trax will still get through the worst of conditions