Haze over Summit County this week is due to wildfires in Idaho and Washington. A cold front is expected to move across northern Colorado this afternoon, with high temperatures across the plains and Front Range. The front will have less effect in the mountains, although isolated thunderstorms are expected to develop this afternoon.
NW wildfires promote haze over Colo.
Trending in: News
- Summit County Rescue Group responds to three incidents on Quandary Peak
- New co-working space to open in Frisco this fall
- Breckenridge’s marijuana on Main Street debate to be settled by voters
- Browns Canyon closer to national monument status
- Summit County's Bun in the Oven Bakery provides food allergy-friendly treats