Haze over Summit County this week is due to wildfires in Idaho and Washington. A cold front is expected to move across northern Colorado this afternoon, with high temperatures across the plains and Front Range. The front will have less effect in the mountains, although isolated thunderstorms are expected to develop this afternoon.
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Frisco Holiday Inn drops building contractor from marijuana lawsuit
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife lowers bag limit for Arctic char caught in Dillon Reservoir
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- PBS chef and author Christy Rost leads panorama sugar egg workshop in Frisco