Haze over Summit County this week is due to wildfires in Idaho and Washington. A cold front is expected to move across northern Colorado this afternoon, with high temperatures across the plains and Front Range. The front will have less effect in the mountains, although isolated thunderstorms are expected to develop this afternoon.
- Facebook meets White Fang: Social media helps dog gone wild reunite with owner
- Longtime Summit County local Robert Brown found dead near Blue River home
- Summit County grocery delivery services are on the rise
- Breckenridge Creative Arts ignites inaugural Fire Arts Festival
- Armed man closes access to Frisco west ramp on Interstate 70