Haze over Summit County this week is due to wildfires in Idaho and Washington. A cold front is expected to move across northern Colorado this afternoon, with high temperatures across the plains and Front Range. The front will have less effect in the mountains, although isolated thunderstorms are expected to develop this afternoon.
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic
- Holiday activities and events around Summit County for all ages
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas