Bill Moller, 80, a part-time resident of Frisco, died Sept. 2 at his home in Greenwood Village. He is survived by his wife Ellie; his daughter; Lisa Moller Goyer; and his son, Lee Moller. Bill was a volunteer for the Colorado Trail and a member of the Over-The-Hill-Gang. Services will be held at the First Universalist Church of Denver, 4101 E. Hampden Ave., Monday, Sept. 10, at 11 a.m. Donations may be made to: Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Public Radio, the Colorado Trail Foundation or the First Universalist Church of Denver.
Part-time Frisco resident Bill Moller dies Sept. 2
Trending in: News
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Summit County mops up toxic legacy of silver mine at Peru Creek
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- Dillon Farmers Market home to a host of ready-to-eat lunch options