Bill Moller, 80, a part-time resident of Frisco, died Sept. 2 at his home in Greenwood Village. He is survived by his wife Ellie; his daughter; Lisa Moller Goyer; and his son, Lee Moller. Bill was a volunteer for the Colorado Trail and a member of the Over-The-Hill-Gang. Services will be held at the First Universalist Church of Denver, 4101 E. Hampden Ave., Monday, Sept. 10, at 11 a.m. Donations may be made to: Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Public Radio, the Colorado Trail Foundation or the First Universalist Church of Denver.
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Controversial Maryland Creek Ranch proposal passes on first reading
- Lake Dillon Fire approves construction of Verizon tower in Summit Cove
- Summit County hosts more than 2 dozen trail, road and triathlon races this summer