Bill Moller, 80, a part-time resident of Frisco, died Sept. 2 at his home in Greenwood Village. He is survived by his wife Ellie; his daughter; Lisa Moller Goyer; and his son, Lee Moller. Bill was a volunteer for the Colorado Trail and a member of the Over-The-Hill-Gang. Services will be held at the First Universalist Church of Denver, 4101 E. Hampden Ave., Monday, Sept. 10, at 11 a.m. Donations may be made to: Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Public Radio, the Colorado Trail Foundation or the First Universalist Church of Denver.
Part-time Frisco resident Bill Moller dies Sept. 2
Trending in: News
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Peak School expands with new head of school, more students, renovated building
- Summit County resident and author of cannabis cookbook uses marijuana as a healing tool
- Breckenridge parking survey provides insight into visitor behavior
- Frisco local Doug Masiuk will run the Appalachian Trail for diabetes awareness