Bill Moller, 80, a part-time resident of Frisco, died Sept. 2 at his home in Greenwood Village. He is survived by his wife Ellie; his daughter; Lisa Moller Goyer; and his son, Lee Moller. Bill was a volunteer for the Colorado Trail and a member of the Over-The-Hill-Gang. Services will be held at the First Universalist Church of Denver, 4101 E. Hampden Ave., Monday, Sept. 10, at 11 a.m. Donations may be made to: Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Public Radio, the Colorado Trail Foundation or the First Universalist Church of Denver.
- Breckenridge's Swan River restoration project rises to $2.4 million
- Longtime Summit County local donates water rights to Silverthorne
- Summit County leaders mobilize to address alarming suicide, mental-health trends
- Aspen hostage-taker: I told you I was going to kill you
- Frisco attorney Sanam Mehrnia seeks to unseat District Attorney Bruce Brown