Bill Moller, 80, a part-time resident of Frisco, died Sept. 2 at his home in Greenwood Village. He is survived by his wife Ellie; his daughter; Lisa Moller Goyer; and his son, Lee Moller. Bill was a volunteer for the Colorado Trail and a member of the Over-The-Hill-Gang. Services will be held at the First Universalist Church of Denver, 4101 E. Hampden Ave., Monday, Sept. 10, at 11 a.m. Donations may be made to: Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Public Radio, the Colorado Trail Foundation or the First Universalist Church of Denver.
Part-time Frisco resident Bill Moller dies Sept. 2
Trending in: News
- Deadly Frisco motel incident could result in homicide charges, DA says
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- Mountain Travel Symposium: How can the ski industry grow?
- Bitter Summit County eminent domain dispute ends with $115,000 settlement
- Silverthorne calf moose on the mend, not out of the woods yet