Bill Moller, 80, a part-time resident of Frisco, died Sept. 2 at his home in Greenwood Village. He is survived by his wife Ellie; his daughter; Lisa Moller Goyer; and his son, Lee Moller. Bill was a volunteer for the Colorado Trail and a member of the Over-The-Hill-Gang. Services will be held at the First Universalist Church of Denver, 4101 E. Hampden Ave., Monday, Sept. 10, at 11 a.m. Donations may be made to: Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Public Radio, the Colorado Trail Foundation or the First Universalist Church of Denver.
- Silverthorne town councilman Jon Bird was a pilot, angler and selfless father
- Frisco luthier Bevan Frost crafts custom guitars
- Skiers catch last turns at Loveland Ski Area Sunday: A-Basin remains open
- Summit County locals send aid to remote Nepalese villages after April 25 quake
- Senegalese men among Summit County's Colorado Mountain College graduates