Join OLE Nepal, a nonprofit created to benefit the education of children from Nepal's most rural districts, for a buffet-style Nepali dinner followed by a slide show introducing OLE (Open Learning Exchange) from 6:30-10:30 p.m. on Friday at the SOS Outreach Center in Frisco (110 3rd Ave.) Cost is $25 per person which includes dinner and the presentation. All proceeds will go directly to benefit the education of children from Nepal. There will also be a silent auction. RSVP to Namrata at (303) 709-6009.
- Summit County resort report: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain plan for more terrain for holiday weekend
- Summit County Rotary Club continues tradition of community Thanksgiving dinner
- Leadville Police Department investigating ‘unnatural’ death, said District Attorney Bruce Brown
- Utah trucker found dead on Vail Pass
- Proposed rule would allow ski resorts to charge an ‘uphill’ fee