Julie Colliton of Breckenridge passed away on Aug. 16. A memorial service will be held at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday at Father Dyer United Methodist Church, 310 Wellington Rd., Breckenridge.
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Frisco Holiday Inn drops building contractor from marijuana lawsuit
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife lowers bag limit for Arctic char caught in Dillon Reservoir
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- PBS chef and author Christy Rost leads panorama sugar egg workshop in Frisco