A very special thank you to all the hard- working Breckenridge Oktoberfest zero- waste volunteers. You all did a fantastic job keeping everyone composting and recycling. Breckenridge Oktoberfest was a great success with minimal waste produced. The majority was in compost and recycling and diverted from the landfill because of your time and effort. I hope you all had a good time and will join us at the High Country Conservation Center again next year.
Thanks to Oktoberfest zero-waste volunteers
Trending in: News
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Keeping up with Keri Herman: The Breckenridge Olympian embraces life after Sochi
- Friends of Blake Bostic mourn their ‘gentle giant’ after Frisco incident
- Ophir Mountain clear-cutting concerns overwhelm Forest Health Task Force meeting
- Native American tourism quietly thrives