A very special thank you to all the hard- working Breckenridge Oktoberfest zero- waste volunteers. You all did a fantastic job keeping everyone composting and recycling. Breckenridge Oktoberfest was a great success with minimal waste produced. The majority was in compost and recycling and diverted from the landfill because of your time and effort. I hope you all had a good time and will join us at the High Country Conservation Center again next year.
Thanks to Oktoberfest zero-waste volunteers
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge Nordic Center donates ski lodge to Lakota reservation
- USA Pro Challenge bolsters Breckenridge’s bike town brand
- Retail marijuana moratorium lifted in Dillon with 5-1 town council vote
- Pro Challenge builds connections between cycling, community
- Bell: With marijuana-on-Main issue, Breckenridge playing with fire