A very special thank you to all the hard- working Breckenridge Oktoberfest zero- waste volunteers. You all did a fantastic job keeping everyone composting and recycling. Breckenridge Oktoberfest was a great success with minimal waste produced. The majority was in compost and recycling and diverted from the landfill because of your time and effort. I hope you all had a good time and will join us at the High Country Conservation Center again next year.
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- Gluten-free cookbook author Carol Fenster releases new recipes, book
- Colorado resort towns worry over marijuana perception
- Adopt an Angel program celebrates 20 years of giving toys to Summit County children in need
- Summit County campaign creating sticker for edible marijuana products