A very special thank you to all the hard- working Breckenridge Oktoberfest zero- waste volunteers. You all did a fantastic job keeping everyone composting and recycling. Breckenridge Oktoberfest was a great success with minimal waste produced. The majority was in compost and recycling and diverted from the landfill because of your time and effort. I hope you all had a good time and will join us at the High Country Conservation Center again next year.
- Breckenridge's Swan River restoration project rises to $2.4 million
- Summit County leaders mobilize to address alarming suicide, mental-health trends
- Frisco attorney Sanam Mehrnia seeks to unseat District Attorney Bruce Brown
- Breckenridge looks into potential for better broadband
- Breckenridge Food & Wine Festival features tastings from around the world