A very special thank you to all the hard- working Breckenridge Oktoberfest zero- waste volunteers. You all did a fantastic job keeping everyone composting and recycling. Breckenridge Oktoberfest was a great success with minimal waste produced. The majority was in compost and recycling and diverted from the landfill because of your time and effort. I hope you all had a good time and will join us at the High Country Conservation Center again next year.
Thanks to Oktoberfest zero-waste volunteers
Trending in: News
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Dillon barbershop specializes in art of straigh-razor shave
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- Breckenridge police officer kills injured ‘Carter Park bear’
- Weber Hut near Breckenridge almost through Forest Service approval process