A very special thank you to all the hard- working Breckenridge Oktoberfest zero- waste volunteers. You all did a fantastic job keeping everyone composting and recycling. Breckenridge Oktoberfest was a great success with minimal waste produced. The majority was in compost and recycling and diverted from the landfill because of your time and effort. I hope you all had a good time and will join us at the High Country Conservation Center again next year.
- After the kill, Part 2: Beetle epidemic presents challenges for logging industry
- Lindsey Vonn races at Lake Louise World Cup downhill 10 months after tearing knee
- World Cup at Beaver Creek: Norway’s Aksel Lund Svindal wins men’s downhill
- Dillon Town Council reopens retail marijuana tax, regulation debate
- Summit County Jail deputies recognized for efforts to save life of suicidal inmate