Although I am a part-time resident and will be returning to Arizona, I wanted to thank all the Forest Service people and the volunteers that have worked so hard to clear the trails this season and keep them clear. I hike a great deal above Wildernest and after a winter of downed trees, etc., it had to be a daunting task to make the trails passable. Thank you for all your hard work. It is greatly appreciated.
- Summit County denies appeal on Tiger Road rock crushing operations
- Despite sparse snow, February revenues jump in Summit County
- Whitewater season arrives in Colorado with rafting in Browns Canyon, Upper Colorado River
- Take 5: Interview with U.S. Olympic Hall of Fame rower Peggy Bailey
- Breckenridge town council considers extending marijuana moratorium