Although I am a part-time resident and will be returning to Arizona, I wanted to thank all the Forest Service people and the volunteers that have worked so hard to clear the trails this season and keep them clear. I hike a great deal above Wildernest and after a winter of downed trees, etc., it had to be a daunting task to make the trails passable. Thank you for all your hard work. It is greatly appreciated.
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- WinterBike fat bike race, demos returns to Copper Mountain Resort
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event
- New Summit County collaboration barleywine to raise money for rescue group