Although I am a part-time resident and will be returning to Arizona, I wanted to thank all the Forest Service people and the volunteers that have worked so hard to clear the trails this season and keep them clear. I hike a great deal above Wildernest and after a winter of downed trees, etc., it had to be a daunting task to make the trails passable. Thank you for all your hard work. It is greatly appreciated.
- Summit County resort report: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain plan for more terrain for holiday weekend
- Summit County Rotary Club continues tradition of community Thanksgiving dinner
- Leadville Police Department investigating ‘unnatural’ death, said District Attorney Bruce Brown
- Utah trucker found dead on Vail Pass
- Proposed rule would allow ski resorts to charge an ‘uphill’ fee