Although I am a part-time resident and will be returning to Arizona, I wanted to thank all the Forest Service people and the volunteers that have worked so hard to clear the trails this season and keep them clear. I hike a great deal above Wildernest and after a winter of downed trees, etc., it had to be a daunting task to make the trails passable. Thank you for all your hard work. It is greatly appreciated.
- After the kill, Part 2: Beetle epidemic presents challenges for logging industry
- Lindsey Vonn races at Lake Louise World Cup downhill 10 months after tearing knee
- World Cup at Beaver Creek: Norway’s Aksel Lund Svindal wins men’s downhill
- Dillon Town Council reopens retail marijuana tax, regulation debate
- Summit County Jail deputies recognized for efforts to save life of suicidal inmate