Parents of children in middle school or high school are invited to join the Family & Intercultural Resource Center for Dialogue Over Dinner tonight from 5:30-7:30 at the Summit Middle School cafeteria. Justin Pollack of Mountain River Naturopathic Clinic will be speaking on nutrition and health for teens. The cost is free and dinner and child care are provided. RSVP with FIRC at (970) 262-3888 ext 330 or email email@example.com.
- Facebook meets White Fang: Social media helps dog gone wild reunite with owner
- Longtime Summit County local Robert Brown found dead near Blue River home
- Summit County grocery delivery services are on the rise
- Breckenridge Creative Arts ignites inaugural Fire Arts Festival
- Teams chip away at Day 3 of International Snow Sculpture Championships