Parents of children in middle school or high school are invited to join the Family & Intercultural Resource Center for Dialogue Over Dinner tonight from 5:30-7:30 at the Summit Middle School cafeteria. Justin Pollack of Mountain River Naturopathic Clinic will be speaking on nutrition and health for teens. The cost is free and dinner and child care are provided. RSVP with FIRC at (970) 262-3888 ext 330 or email email@example.com.
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- ‘Like the Wild West’: Breck celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- On the Hill: A Sunday winter storm means free refills at Breckenridge
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Mountain Town News: Granby annexes land to avoid cannabis sales