Parents of children in middle school or high school are invited to join the Family & Intercultural Resource Center for Dialogue Over Dinner tonight from 5:30-7:30 at the Summit Middle School cafeteria. Justin Pollack of Mountain River Naturopathic Clinic will be speaking on nutrition and health for teens. The cost is free and dinner and child care are provided. RSVP with FIRC at (970) 262-3888 ext 330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evo3 Workspace in Frisco hosts grand-opening event on Saturday night
- Copper Mountain hosting USASA snowboard and freeski nationals
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife lowers bag limit for Arctic char caught in Dillon Reservoir
- Mary's Medicinals CEO talks about hemp and federally legal cannabis patches