Parents of children in middle school or high school are invited to join the Family & Intercultural Resource Center for Dialogue Over Dinner tonight from 5:30-7:30 at the Summit Middle School cafeteria. Justin Pollack of Mountain River Naturopathic Clinic will be speaking on nutrition and health for teens. The cost is free and dinner and child care are provided. RSVP with FIRC at (970) 262-3888 ext 330 or email email@example.com.
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed
- Bruner found guilty on all counts in wife's murder
- Interstate 70 closed in both directions
- Sixth-annual Ride of the Penguins brings shenanigans to Vail Mountain
- U.S. Forest Service presents Breckenridge summer expansion plan to public