Parents of children in middle school or high school are invited to join the Family & Intercultural Resource Center for Dialogue Over Dinner tonight from 5:30-7:30 at the Summit Middle School cafeteria. Justin Pollack of Mountain River Naturopathic Clinic will be speaking on nutrition and health for teens. The cost is free and dinner and child care are provided. RSVP with FIRC at (970) 262-3888 ext 330 or email email@example.com.
- Flight for Life pilot Patrick Mahany dies in Frisco crash; two others injured
- Summit County remembers Flight for Life hero Patrick Mahany's service
- Colorado Flight for Life helicopter crash survivors identified
- Mountain Town News: Armed protestors take protest to newspaper
- National Transportation Safety Board to lead investigation of fatal Flight for Life crash near Frisco