Swan Center Outreach's Horse Cents Thrift Store is having a sale to wrap up its Winter Hay fundraiser - $1 for most items from our back room or 50 percent off priced items storewide. The easiest way to get to Horse Cents is to take Exit 203 off I-70 E at Silverthorne, go north on Hwy. 9 and turn left on 3rd Street, then go three blocks to Warren Avenue, take a left, go around the curve and the building will be on your left (site of the old health club for those of you who have been around for awhile). Horse Cents Thrift Store is right inside the front door and sale hours are today through Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cash, check or credit card accepted. All proceeds go toward the care and feeding of 34 rescued horses, three llamas, an alpaca and three sheep who reside at Swan Center.
- Summit County resort report: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain plan for more terrain for holiday weekend
- Summit County Rotary Club continues tradition of community Thanksgiving dinner
- Leadville Police Department investigating ‘unnatural’ death, said District Attorney Bruce Brown
- Utah trucker found dead on Vail Pass
- Proposed rule would allow ski resorts to charge an ‘uphill’ fee