Swan Center Outreach's Horse Cents Thrift Store is having a sale to wrap up its Winter Hay fundraiser - $1 for most items from our back room or 50 percent off priced items storewide. The easiest way to get to Horse Cents is to take Exit 203 off I-70 E at Silverthorne, go north on Hwy. 9 and turn left on 3rd Street, then go three blocks to Warren Avenue, take a left, go around the curve and the building will be on your left (site of the old health club for those of you who have been around for awhile). Horse Cents Thrift Store is right inside the front door and sale hours are today through Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cash, check or credit card accepted. All proceeds go toward the care and feeding of 34 rescued horses, three llamas, an alpaca and three sheep who reside at Swan Center.
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club
- Smith: Legal drug lords in Breckenridge?
- Keystone Center works with national stakeholders to tackle honeybee threats
- Rape kits can be hard to find for college students
- Lindsey Vonn, Julia Mancuso join men’s team for first day of downhill at Copper Mountain