Swan Center Outreach's Horse Cents Thrift Store is having a sale to wrap up its Winter Hay fundraiser - $1 for most items from our back room or 50 percent off priced items storewide. The easiest way to get to Horse Cents is to take Exit 203 off I-70 E at Silverthorne, go north on Hwy. 9 and turn left on 3rd Street, then go three blocks to Warren Avenue, take a left, go around the curve and the building will be on your left (site of the old health club for those of you who have been around for awhile). Horse Cents Thrift Store is right inside the front door and sale hours are today through Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cash, check or credit card accepted. All proceeds go toward the care and feeding of 34 rescued horses, three llamas, an alpaca and three sheep who reside at Swan Center.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic
- Holiday activities and events around Summit County for all ages