I want to express my appreciation to all the people who made the third annual Chris Ferris Memorial Skate Contest and SOS Outreach fundraiser such a big success. Special thanks to Grip Gum owner Jason Smith, Method Snowboard Academy member Scottie Kees, Rob Rumrill and his crew from SOS Outreach, the town of Breckenridge, the Big Hit, and all the other volunteers who worked so hard to make this happen. Also a big thanks to the Summit Daily for its excellent coverage of the event and to Erica Marciniec for her fine article, and to Gregg Davis for his first-rate photography. Also a shout-out to Davis, David Comeau and Cameron Hunter for their outstanding judging. Thank you,
Thanks for supporting Chris Ferris skate contest
Trending in: News
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- Deadly Frisco motel incident could result in homicide charges, DA says
- Bitter Summit County eminent domain dispute ends with $115,000 settlement
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Mountain Travel Symposium: How can the ski industry grow?