I want to express my appreciation to all the people who made the third annual Chris Ferris Memorial Skate Contest and SOS Outreach fundraiser such a big success. Special thanks to Grip Gum owner Jason Smith, Method Snowboard Academy member Scottie Kees, Rob Rumrill and his crew from SOS Outreach, the town of Breckenridge, the Big Hit, and all the other volunteers who worked so hard to make this happen. Also a big thanks to the Summit Daily for its excellent coverage of the event and to Erica Marciniec for her fine article, and to Gregg Davis for his first-rate photography. Also a shout-out to Davis, David Comeau and Cameron Hunter for their outstanding judging. Thank you,
Thanks for supporting Chris Ferris skate contest
Trending in: News
- Who causes the nightmare on Interstate 70? Tourists, truckers or CDOT?
- Independent review site compares multi-resort ski pass value
- Frisco Bay Marina liquidating rental boat fleet, equipment
- Breckenridge armed robbery suspect extended plea deal by district attorney
- Profile: Aaron Landau is betting that Summit County can lure professionals with a balance of quality work and lifestyle