I want to express my appreciation to all the people who made the third annual Chris Ferris Memorial Skate Contest and SOS Outreach fundraiser such a big success. Special thanks to Grip Gum owner Jason Smith, Method Snowboard Academy member Scottie Kees, Rob Rumrill and his crew from SOS Outreach, the town of Breckenridge, the Big Hit, and all the other volunteers who worked so hard to make this happen. Also a big thanks to the Summit Daily for its excellent coverage of the event and to Erica Marciniec for her fine article, and to Gregg Davis for his first-rate photography. Also a shout-out to Davis, David Comeau and Cameron Hunter for their outstanding judging. Thank you,
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- Promising backcountry avalanche forecast due to spring snowpack
- Mountain Town News: Now that pot's legal in Colorado, who's next?
- Bob Girvin of Beaver Run Resort bids farewell after 40 years
- Zooted-out Subaru BRZ Series.Blue accentuates some simple fun