I want to express my appreciation to all the people who made the third annual Chris Ferris Memorial Skate Contest and SOS Outreach fundraiser such a big success. Special thanks to Grip Gum owner Jason Smith, Method Snowboard Academy member Scottie Kees, Rob Rumrill and his crew from SOS Outreach, the town of Breckenridge, the Big Hit, and all the other volunteers who worked so hard to make this happen. Also a big thanks to the Summit Daily for its excellent coverage of the event and to Erica Marciniec for her fine article, and to Gregg Davis for his first-rate photography. Also a shout-out to Davis, David Comeau and Cameron Hunter for their outstanding judging. Thank you,
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake
- Mountain Wheels: Affordable Jaguars – including a new SUV – seek to broaden appeal
- Mountain Town News: Will wolves ever yip & growl in Colorado?
- Summit County organizations host sesquicentennial celebration of a summer trip on Ute Pass
- Hike Summit: A snowy June trip on Wheeler Trail in Breckenridge