The business community will host a candidate forum on Thursday, from 5-7 p.m. at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Candidates for the offices of state Senate District 8, state House of Representatives District 61, SummitBoard of County commissioners and the 5th Judicial District Attorney will be on hand for introductions, audience Q&A and mingling. The Summit Independent Business Alliance and the Summit Chamber invite the business community and the public to learn more about our choices for elected office. There is no charge for the event.
- Summit County names Jaime FitzSimons interim sheriff
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Hike Summit County: Dark Canyon of the Raggeds Wilderness near Crested Butte
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area hosts Festival of the Brewpubs
- This Week in Summit County History: Terrible night fire — almost