The Family & Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC) would like to thank the Hearthstone Restaurant for their generous donation from their 19th annual Wine Dinner. The Hearthstone donated 100% of ticket sales and the evening featured an amazing four-course meal and wine donated by Torres. Thanks to the attendees and a $1,000 match from FirstBank, the event raised $18,000 to support the emergency assistance and parenting education program of FIRC. Over the last 19 years, the Hearthstone has helped raise over $250,000 for local nonprofits.
- Interestate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- Dear Drewbie: What Mount Everest and a Phish concert teach us about life, travel and finding your comfort zone
- Attempted murder on Transfer Trail
- Summit Daily News reader photos
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte