The Family & Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC) would like to thank the Hearthstone Restaurant for their generous donation from their 19th annual Wine Dinner. The Hearthstone donated 100% of ticket sales and the evening featured an amazing four-course meal and wine donated by Torres. Thanks to the attendees and a $1,000 match from FirstBank, the event raised $18,000 to support the emergency assistance and parenting education program of FIRC. Over the last 19 years, the Hearthstone has helped raise over $250,000 for local nonprofits.
- Facebook meets White Fang: Social media helps dog gone wild reunite with owner
- Longtime Summit County local Robert Brown found dead near Blue River home
- Summit County grocery delivery services are on the rise
- Breckenridge Creative Arts ignites inaugural Fire Arts Festival
- Teams chip away at Day 3 of International Snow Sculpture Championships