The Family & Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC) would like to thank the Hearthstone Restaurant for their generous donation from their 19th annual Wine Dinner. The Hearthstone donated 100% of ticket sales and the evening featured an amazing four-course meal and wine donated by Torres. Thanks to the attendees and a $1,000 match from FirstBank, the event raised $18,000 to support the emergency assistance and parenting education program of FIRC. Over the last 19 years, the Hearthstone has helped raise over $250,000 for local nonprofits.
Thank you Hearthstone Restaurant for 19 years of generosity
Trending in: News
- Who causes the nightmare on Interstate 70? Tourists, truckers or CDOT?
- Independent review site compares multi-resort ski pass value
- Frisco Bay Marina liquidating rental boat fleet, equipment
- Breckenridge armed robbery suspect extended plea deal by district attorney
- Profile: Aaron Landau is betting that Summit County can lure professionals with a balance of quality work and lifestyle