The Family & Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC) would like to thank the Hearthstone Restaurant for their generous donation from their 19th annual Wine Dinner. The Hearthstone donated 100% of ticket sales and the evening featured an amazing four-course meal and wine donated by Torres. Thanks to the attendees and a $1,000 match from FirstBank, the event raised $18,000 to support the emergency assistance and parenting education program of FIRC. Over the last 19 years, the Hearthstone has helped raise over $250,000 for local nonprofits.
Thank you Hearthstone Restaurant for 19 years of generosity
Trending in: News
- Summit County workforce housing bill signed by President Obama
- La Maratona Verticale challenges runners at Copper Mountain
- Summit County Rescue Group cautions summer hikers: Be prepared
- Jackie Moberly, longtime face of the Summit Daily News, retires after 20 years
- ‘Fitness Christmas’ arrives early at Silverthorne Rec Center