The Family & Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC) would like to thank the Hearthstone Restaurant for their generous donation from their 19th annual Wine Dinner. The Hearthstone donated 100% of ticket sales and the evening featured an amazing four-course meal and wine donated by Torres. Thanks to the attendees and a $1,000 match from FirstBank, the event raised $18,000 to support the emergency assistance and parenting education program of FIRC. Over the last 19 years, the Hearthstone has helped raise over $250,000 for local nonprofits.
- Colorado’s ‘Make My Day’ law invoked in Summit County murder case
- The Summit Foundation announces winners of 24th annual Philanthropy Awards
- Obituary: Asher Herman Brody
- Gordman: With marijuana on Main, Breckenridge gets risk but no reward
- Summit County Cares kicks off holiday campaign to raise money for FIRC