On Tuesday, indie rock band The Walkmen will perform a free "Gotta Vote" concert at the Riverwalk Center (150 W. Adams Ave.) in Breckenridge in support of President Obama and to encourage Coloradans to register to vote by Oct. 9. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are required for entry and free tix are available on a first-come, first-served basis at select OFA-Colorado offices in Fairplay (526 Front St.) and Silverthorne (285 Summit Place), or at will call by registering at http://OFA.BO/Cowalkmen.
Breckenridge: The Walkmen perform free 'Gotta Vote' concert at Riverwalk Center Tuesday
Trending in: News
- New co-working space to open in Frisco this fall
- Summit County Rescue Group responds to three incidents on Quandary Peak
- Breckenridge’s marijuana on Main Street debate to be settled by voters
- Browns Canyon closer to national monument status
- Summit County's Bun in the Oven Bakery provides food allergy-friendly treats