On Tuesday, indie rock band The Walkmen will perform a free "Gotta Vote" concert at the Riverwalk Center (150 W. Adams Ave.) in Breckenridge in support of President Obama and to encourage Coloradans to register to vote by Oct. 9. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are required for entry and free tix are available on a first-come, first-served basis at select OFA-Colorado offices in Fairplay (526 Front St.) and Silverthorne (285 Summit Place), or at will call by registering at http://OFA.BO/Cowalkmen.
- High Country News: The 21st century’s Hoover Dam?
- Summit County marks milestone as Pennsylvania Mine receives one of two pollution-preventing plugs
- US Ski Team, USSA exploring new options for supporting athletes
- Social Summit: Catching the first turns of the season at A-Basin
- Colorado ski season gets rolling at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area