On Tuesday, indie rock band The Walkmen will perform a free "Gotta Vote" concert at the Riverwalk Center (150 W. Adams Ave.) in Breckenridge in support of President Obama and to encourage Coloradans to register to vote by Oct. 9. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are required for entry and free tix are available on a first-come, first-served basis at select OFA-Colorado offices in Fairplay (526 Front St.) and Silverthorne (285 Summit Place), or at will call by registering at http://OFA.BO/Cowalkmen.
- Snowy Peaks graduates lucky bunch
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- In The Field: Memorial Day fishing report for Blue River and South Platte at Maria Ranch, Spinney Reservoir
- Summit County pays respects to fallen vets on Memorial Day
- Colorado news roundup: Conductor dies after fall from train (05.30.16)