On Tuesday, indie rock band The Walkmen will perform a free "Gotta Vote" concert at the Riverwalk Center (150 W. Adams Ave.) in Breckenridge in support of President Obama and to encourage Coloradans to register to vote by Oct. 9. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are required for entry and free tix are available on a first-come, first-served basis at select OFA-Colorado offices in Fairplay (526 Front St.) and Silverthorne (285 Summit Place), or at will call by registering at http://OFA.BO/Cowalkmen.
- Summit County ski area leaders talk industry trends at 21st annual COO Breakfast
- Keystone co-founder Jane Bergman dies at age 91
- CDOT pushes for winter tire tread education
- Breckenridge massage therapist pleads guilty to unlawful sexual conduct
- Summit County police blotter: Wrecked windows and real estate shoving matches