On Tuesday, indie rock band The Walkmen will perform a free "Gotta Vote" concert at the Riverwalk Center (150 W. Adams Ave.) in Breckenridge in support of President Obama and to encourage Coloradans to register to vote by Oct. 9. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are required for entry and free tix are available on a first-come, first-served basis at select OFA-Colorado offices in Fairplay (526 Front St.) and Silverthorne (285 Summit Place), or at will call by registering at http://OFA.BO/Cowalkmen.
- Colorado’s ‘Make My Day’ law invoked in Summit County murder case
- The Summit Foundation announces winners of 24th annual Philanthropy Awards
- Obituary: Asher Herman Brody
- Gordman: With marijuana on Main, Breckenridge gets risk but no reward
- Summit County Cares kicks off holiday campaign to raise money for FIRC