The business community will host a candidate forum on Thursday from 5-7 p.m. at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Candidates for the offices of state Senate District 8, state House of Representatives District 61, Summit Board of County Commissioners and the 5th Judicial District Attorney will be on hand for introductions, audience Q&A and mingling. The Summit Independent Business Alliance and the Summit Chamber invite the business community and the public to learn more about our choices for elected office. There is no charge for the event.
- Colorado’s ‘Make My Day’ law invoked in Summit County murder case
- The Summit Foundation announces winners of 24th annual Philanthropy Awards
- Obituary: Asher Herman Brody
- Summit County Cares kicks off holiday campaign to raise money for FIRC
- Gordman: With marijuana on Main, Breckenridge gets risk but no reward