The business community will host a candidate forum on Thursday from 5-7 p.m. at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Candidates for the offices of state Senate District 8, state House of Representatives District 61, Summit Board of County Commissioners and the 5th Judicial District Attorney will be on hand for introductions, audience Q&A and mingling. The Summit Independent Business Alliance and the Summit Chamber invite the business community and the public to learn more about our choices for elected office. There is no charge for the event.
- Breckenridge police blotter: Craigslist ad fraud ruins woman's birthday ski trip
- Breckenridge police blotter: Social media melee spooks bar owner
- A behind-the-scenes look at avalanche mitigation for Arapahoe Basin
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area terrain expansion moves ahead