The business community will host a candidate forum on Thursday from 5-7 p.m. at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Candidates for the offices of state Senate District 8, state House of Representatives District 61, Summit Board of County Commissioners and the 5th Judicial District Attorney will be on hand for introductions, audience Q&A and mingling. The Summit Independent Business Alliance and the Summit Chamber invite the business community and the public to learn more about our choices for elected office. There is no charge for the event.
- Frisco marijuana dispensary scraps construction near Holiday Inn
- Sky Wodraska's arrest affidavit unsealed in case of brutal Breckenridge attack
- Grateful Ed returns to Arapahoe Basin Ski Area's Enduro for 26th year in a row
- Sunsation returns to Copper Mountain with bikini contest, pond skimming
- On the Hill: Hiking Bald Mountain in a spring snow storm (video)