The business community will host a candidate forum on Thursday from 5-7 p.m. at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Candidates for the offices of state Senate District 8, state House of Representatives District 61, Summit Board of County Commissioners and the 5th Judicial District Attorney will be on hand for introductions, audience Q&A and mingling. The Summit Independent Business Alliance and the Summit Chamber invite the business community and the public to learn more about our choices for elected office. There is no charge for the event.
- High Gear: Shimano Deore XT components
- Machete attack trial: 'Batman voice,' throwing knives and lost money
- Forest Service hosts Peruvian officials to learn natural resource management
- Colorado high school mountain bike season debuts in Frisco Aug. 29-30
- Machete attack trial: Detective addresses concerns with Vanmatre's recorded interview