Summit Snow Tigers' head coach Justin Hildebrand orchestrated another shutout victory, 18-0, this time over the Middle Park Panthers on the morning of Sept. 29 in Granby. Hildebrand attributes the victory to a week of tough practicing and execution of the game plan by the whole team. The best play of the game was the last play of the first half: On second-down-and-eight, running back Koa Rashidi completed a pass play for 45 yards. It was caught by wide receiver Cameron Kalaf for the second touchdown of the game. This season, the fourth- and fifth-grade Summit Snow Tigers (3-0) have outscored their opponents 84 points while holding opponents to only 6 points. The second- and third-grade team didn't win their Saturday game, but the score showed they didn't let down, finishing with a 27-20 score. Both teams play at Summit Middle School on Saturday against the Kremmling Stallions at 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. Hildebrand expects momentum heading into Saturday's final games.
- Wind Sprints: On blasphemy and brisket (editor column)
- Silverthorne Storm Gymnastics pairs young, talented locals with veteran coaches (photos and video)
- Breckenridge breaks ground on one housing project, cuts the ribbon on another
- Mountain Town News: Will wolves ever yip & growl in Colorado?
- Sunset at the Summit Concert Series moves to Silverthorne's Rainbow Park