Donna and Eric Franzen have been a part of our community for nearly 40 years and have given us love, laughter and kindness. They have worked in and donated to this community all this time. They are now moving to Florida where the lower altitude is expected to improve Eric's health. Join us in a benefit at Fatty's Pizzeria on Ridge Street at 5 p.m. on Thursday to assist them with their medical bills and health care costs and to share pictures and stories. Since they can't be here, they would love to have mementos of their time in Summit County and we will mail a box to them. Smaller designs of Donna's Daisys will be for sale individually, and there will be a live auction at 7. Requested donation of $25 will buy you a piece of pizza and earn gratitude and good karma. Cash bar. Make checks payable to the Franzen Health Care Fund. If you can't attend, send your donation to Centennial Bank, 116 E Lincoln Ave. PO Box 6520 Breckenridge, CO 80424. Call T. Perkins (970) 453-2978 for questions.
Franzen benefit at Fatty's on Thursday
Trending in: News
- Bruner found guilty on all counts in wife's murder
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed
- After the verdict: Jurors look back on murder trial of Dale Bruner
- Stephanie Roller Bruner: 'He threatened my life'
- U.S. Forest Service presents Breckenridge summer expansion plan to public