The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Breckenridge Dining Passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breckenridge Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- Colorado Escapist: Spring backcountry skiing in powder magnet Montezuma
- What to know before skinning Breckenridge, Copper and A-Basin
- Sports Authority to sell all assets, including Summit County store
- Denver resident dies skiing at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Sunday
- Breckenridge transportation talks emphasize walking over parking