The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Breckenridge Dining Passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breckenridge Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- Holiday activities and events around Summit County for all ages