The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Breckenridge Dining Passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breckenridge Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- High Country News: The 21st century’s Hoover Dam?
- Summit County marks milestone as Pennsylvania Mine receives one of two pollution-preventing plugs
- Winter will bring more plowing, metering on I-70
- US Ski Team, USSA exploring new options for supporting athletes
- Social Summit: Catching the first turns of the season at A-Basin