The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Breckenridge Dining Passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breckenridge Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- Juvenile cyclist collides with vehicle on Highway 9 in Breckenridge
- Human-bear conflicts near Keystone lead to campsite shutdowns
- Summit County fire crews on scene to fight northern Colorado wildfire
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake
- Capes, chains and pond crossing: Scenes from 2016 Breck Bike Week (photos)