The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Breckenridge Dining Passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breckenridge Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- Mountain Wheels: All-new Ford Mustang revs up the sex appeal
- Longtime Colorado business repeatedly tangles with wage enforcement system
- Wounded Warrior Project brings vets to Keystone for adaptive skiing
- Week in Summit: Summit loses two local legends, one a climber, one a rhymer
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills