The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Breckenridge Dining Passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breckenridge Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- The rise and fall of the A-frame in Summit County
- Week in Summit: Dillon gets first retail pot shop; two skier deaths at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Body of missing Grand Junction teen found
- Dillon Valley Elementary adds after-school language class for adults
- Widespread Panic to lure locals to New Orleans jazz fest