We want to give great big thanks to everyone for a very successful 86 Ovarian Cancer Relay Race this year!A special thanks to the teams that participated and all your donations and sponsors. We want to especially thank our volunteers JC, Maryls, Mike and Haley Gelber, Sea Grizzley, coach Tom, Rivera Family, McDonald/Cross Family, Salazar Family, and the woman that inspired us all to do this Helen Jones.Big thanks to Todd Johnson and his band and Arnie Green for the awesome music.Thank you for all the donations we received to make this such a successful event : Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Fatty's, Christy Sports, Cameez, Silverheels, Kimosabe, Shelly with Upper Hand, Murphy's Irish Pub, Shoe Inn, Log Cabin Caf, Ollie's, Jonny G's, Old Chicago, Mitchell Theaters, Columbine Ski & Sport, Mountain Wave, The Next Page, D'Vine Wine, Namaste Massage, Red Mountain Grill, Peppinos, Ol' Time Barber Shop, Sherwin Williams, Raven Golf Course, Starbucks, Dillon City Market, Precision Ski & Golf, The Image Shop, Smoke-n-Bra, Bliss Massage, Blue Sage, Top Nails, Rivers Clothing , Lost Cajun, Bagali's, Back Country Brewery, Deli Belly, Pika Bagel, Colorado Anglers, Cutthroat Anglers, Peak Provisions, Breck Crane, Lowes, Pug Ryan's Brewery, 5th Ave. Grill, What's Needling u, New Belgium, US Foods, Sysco, Roger from Pepsi, Mountain Beverage, Peak to Peak Distributing .
- Frisco clinic becomes second in state with procedure recently approved by the FDA
- Breckenridge Creative Arts becomes independent nonprofit organization
- Summit County boy builds bat houses for Eagle Scout project
- Injured or sick mountain lion put down in Carbondale
- Breckenridge Ski Resort, Copper Mountain Resort to install upgrades this summer