We want to give great big thanks to everyone for a very successful 86 Ovarian Cancer Relay Race this year!A special thanks to the teams that participated and all your donations and sponsors. We want to especially thank our volunteers JC, Maryls, Mike and Haley Gelber, Sea Grizzley, coach Tom, Rivera Family, McDonald/Cross Family, Salazar Family, and the woman that inspired us all to do this Helen Jones.Big thanks to Todd Johnson and his band and Arnie Green for the awesome music.Thank you for all the donations we received to make this such a successful event : Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Fatty's, Christy Sports, Cameez, Silverheels, Kimosabe, Shelly with Upper Hand, Murphy's Irish Pub, Shoe Inn, Log Cabin Caf, Ollie's, Jonny G's, Old Chicago, Mitchell Theaters, Columbine Ski & Sport, Mountain Wave, The Next Page, D'Vine Wine, Namaste Massage, Red Mountain Grill, Peppinos, Ol' Time Barber Shop, Sherwin Williams, Raven Golf Course, Starbucks, Dillon City Market, Precision Ski & Golf, The Image Shop, Smoke-n-Bra, Bliss Massage, Blue Sage, Top Nails, Rivers Clothing , Lost Cajun, Bagali's, Back Country Brewery, Deli Belly, Pika Bagel, Colorado Anglers, Cutthroat Anglers, Peak Provisions, Breck Crane, Lowes, Pug Ryan's Brewery, 5th Ave. Grill, What's Needling u, New Belgium, US Foods, Sysco, Roger from Pepsi, Mountain Beverage, Peak to Peak Distributing .
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake
- Juvenile cyclist collides with vehicle on Highway 9 in Breckenridge
- Mountain Town News: Will wolves ever yip & growl in Colorado?
- Mountain Wheels: Affordable Jaguars – including a new SUV – seek to broaden appeal
- Summit County organizations host sesquicentennial celebration of a summer trip on Ute Pass