At 3:01 p.m. on Wednesday, the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to 85 Chestnut Lane in Breckenridge for 50-year-old St. Anthony Summit Medical Center nurse Candace Cramer, who was found deceased by her husband. The cause and manner of death are under investigation and the decedent had a significant medical history.
50-year-old Breckenridge woman found dead Wednesday
Trending in: News
- Summit County workforce housing bill signed by President Obama
- La Maratona Verticale challenges runners at Copper Mountain
- Summit County Rescue Group cautions summer hikers: Be prepared
- Jackie Moberly, longtime face of the Summit Daily News, retires after 20 years
- ‘Fitness Christmas’ arrives early at Silverthorne Rec Center