At 3:01 p.m. on Wednesday, the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to 85 Chestnut Lane in Breckenridge for 50-year-old St. Anthony Summit Medical Center nurse Candace Cramer, who was found deceased by her husband. The cause and manner of death are under investigation and the decedent had a significant medical history.
- Mary's Medicinals CEO talks about hemp and federally legal cannabis patches
- Breckenridge Throwback Throwdown celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- Community solar comes of age across Colorado and the West
- On The Hill correspondent ZGriff hunts for snowboarding's roots
- Copper Mountain hosting USASA snowboard and freeski nationals