At 3:01 p.m. on Wednesday, the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to 85 Chestnut Lane in Breckenridge for 50-year-old St. Anthony Summit Medical Center nurse Candace Cramer, who was found deceased by her husband. The cause and manner of death are under investigation and the decedent had a significant medical history.
50-year-old Breckenridge woman found dead Wednesday
Trending in: News
- Dillon barbershop specializes in art of straigh-razor shave
- Breckenridge police officer kills injured ‘Carter Park bear’
- Weber Hut near Breckenridge almost through Forest Service approval process
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- Jelly Belly team to train for USA Pro Challenge at Keystone Resort