At 3:01 p.m. on Wednesday, the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to 85 Chestnut Lane in Breckenridge for 50-year-old St. Anthony Summit Medical Center nurse Candace Cramer, who was found deceased by her husband. The cause and manner of death are under investigation and the decedent had a significant medical history.
- Silverthorne gas station robbed, police search for suspect
- Leadville woman charged with first-degree murder after hitting boyfriend with car
- A day of sailing the unpredictable Lake Dillon waters
- Lawsuits filed over medical helicopter crash in Frisco
- 19th annual Bluegrass & Beer Festival comes to Keystone's River Run Village