At 3:01 p.m. on Wednesday, the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to 85 Chestnut Lane in Breckenridge for 50-year-old St. Anthony Summit Medical Center nurse Candace Cramer, who was found deceased by her husband. The cause and manner of death are under investigation and the decedent had a significant medical history.
- Denver resident dies skiing at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Sunday
- Sports Authority to sell all assets, including Summit County store
- What to know before skinning Breckenridge, Copper and A-Basin
- Summit County rejects appeal from Keystone marijuana retailer
- Summit girl's soccer brings knife to a gunfight against Glenwood