The town of Frisco is offering the cost of an energy audit for multi-family boards or homeowners associations that apply to the High Country Conservation Center. If the audit shows promising energy and cost savings, another $2,000 is available toward upgrades. This is a first-time program and we are looking for leads on multi-family housing in need of this service. Think your housing organization might benefit from an upgrade? Give us a call at (970) 668-5703 or email Lynne, email@example.com.
- Hike Summit County: Dark Canyon of the Raggeds Wilderness near Crested Butte
- Quandary: Fishing regulations on Gold Medal waters and Summit's evacuation plan
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- This Week in Summit County History: Terrible night fire — almost
- Summit hits record lodging rates for all seasons