The town of Frisco is offering the cost of an energy audit for multi-family boards or homeowners associations that apply to the High Country Conservation Center. If the audit shows promising energy and cost savings, another $2,000 is available toward upgrades. This is a first-time program and we are looking for leads on multi-family housing in need of this service. Think your housing organization might benefit from an upgrade? Give us a call at (970) 668-5703 or email Lynne, email@example.com.
- Breckenridge touts new strategy to close gap between summer, shoulder seasons
- New Mexico man arrested in Frisco after road rage shooting
- New targeted treatments extend lives of Colorado cancer patients
- Summit Reads hosts 'The Shallows' author Nicholas Carr in Silverthorne
- Summit County settles public access dispute near Quandary Peak with land purchase