The town of Frisco is offering the cost of an energy audit for multi-family boards or homeowners associations that apply to the High Country Conservation Center. If the audit shows promising energy and cost savings, another $2,000 is available toward upgrades. This is a first-time program and we are looking for leads on multi-family housing in need of this service. Think your housing organization might benefit from an upgrade? Give us a call at (970) 668-5703 or email Lynne, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Gift Guide: Deck the halls with high-end technological gadgets
- Colorado resort towns worry over marijuana perception