The town of Frisco is offering the cost of an energy audit for multi-family boards or homeowners associations that apply to the High Country Conservation Center. If the audit shows promising energy and cost savings, another $2,000 is available toward upgrades. This is a first-time program and we are looking for leads on multi-family housing in need of this service. Think your housing organization might benefit from an upgrade? Give us a call at (970) 668-5703 or email Lynne, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Controversial Maryland Creek Ranch proposal passes on first reading
- Lake Dillon Fire approves construction of Verizon tower in Summit Cove
- Summit County hosts more than 2 dozen trail, road and triathlon races this summer