The town of Frisco is offering the cost of an energy audit for multi-family boards or homeowners associations that apply to the High Country Conservation Center. If the audit shows promising energy and cost savings, another $2,000 is available toward upgrades. This is a first-time program and we are looking for leads on multi-family housing in need of this service. Think your housing organization might benefit from an upgrade? Give us a call at (970) 668-5703 or email Lynne, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Local property owner sells Silverthorne lot for $7.25 million
- Summit County Police Blotter: Bottle rockets, baseball bats and bad driving
- Science of Food: Simplifying sugars, the good and the bad
- Kaiser Permanente Colorado hires longtime Summit local for community relations
- Results from the Horseshoe Gulch trail run and AXS Summit adventure race