The town of Frisco is offering the cost of an energy audit for multi-family boards or homeowners associations that apply to the High Country Conservation Center. If the audit shows promising energy and cost savings, another $2,000 is available toward upgrades. This is a first-time program and we are looking for leads on multi-family housing in need of this service. Think your housing organization might benefit from an upgrade? Give us a call at (970) 668-5703 or email Lynne, email@example.com.
- Eyewitness of North Pond drowning reflects on suicide and healing (column)
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte
- Mountain Town News: Crested Butte hits the sweet spot of tourism
- Leadville's looking for a little help to buy the legendary Tabor Opera House
- Summit County's ladies of the night