The town of Frisco is offering the cost of an energy audit for multi-family boards or homeowners associations that apply to the High Country Conservation Center. If the audit shows promising energy and cost savings, another $2,000 is available toward upgrades. This is a first-time program and we are looking for leads on multi-family housing in need of this service. Think your housing organization might benefit from an upgrade? Give us a call at (970) 668-5703 or email Lynne, email@example.com.
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Breckenridge police blotter: Craigslist ad fraud ruins woman's birthday ski trip
- Mix of reduced budgets and swelling demands hurt forest service's capabilities
- The Limelight: Reigning Bull of the Woods champ Matt Coughlin
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry