The town of Frisco is offering the cost of an energy audit for multi-family boards or homeowners associations that apply to the High Country Conservation Center. If the audit shows promising energy and cost savings, another $2,000 is available toward upgrades. This is a first-time program and we are looking for leads on multi-family housing in need of this service. Think your housing organization might benefit from an upgrade? Give us a call at (970) 668-5703 or email Lynne, email@example.com.
Does your condo need an energy upgrade?
Trending in: News
- Independent review site compares multi-resort ski pass value
- Twin Tunnels nearing next construction milestone with westbound bore
- Who causes the nightmare on Interstate 70? Tourists, truckers or CDOT?
- Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant opens seventh location in Frisco
- Breckenridge photographer’s wilderness photo chosen for display in Smithsonian museum in D.C.