The town of Frisco is offering the cost of an energy audit for multi-family boards or homeowners associations that apply to the High Country Conservation Center. If the audit shows promising energy and cost savings, another $2,000 is available toward upgrades. This is a first-time program and we are looking for leads on multi-family housing in need of this service. Think your housing organization might benefit from an upgrade? Give us a call at (970) 668-5703 or email Lynne, email@example.com.
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- The Class of 2015 bids a fond farewell to Summit High School
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Snowy Peaks High School graduated 18 students in emotional ceremony