The town of Frisco is offering the cost of an energy audit for multi-family boards or homeowners associations that apply to the High Country Conservation Center. If the audit shows promising energy and cost savings, another $2,000 is available toward upgrades. This is a first-time program and we are looking for leads on multi-family housing in need of this service. Think your housing organization might benefit from an upgrade? Give us a call at (970) 668-5703 or email Lynne, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Colorado gold rush history: Nov. 30 to Dec. 4, 1915
- Book review: "Oil And Honey; The Education Of An Unlikely Activist," by Bill McKibben
- Breckenridge tour guide June Walters helps history come alive