The town of Frisco is offering the cost of an energy audit for multi-family boards or homeowners associations that apply to the High Country Conservation Center. If the audit shows promising energy and cost savings, another $2,000 is available toward upgrades. This is a first-time program and we are looking for leads on multi-family housing in need of this service. Think your housing organization might benefit from an upgrade? Give us a call at (970) 668-5703 or email Lynne, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your condo need an energy upgrade?
Trending in: News
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- Summit County mops up toxic legacy of silver mine at Peru Creek
- 24th annual Canine 4K in Frisco benefits League for Animals and People of the Summit