The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- Flight for Life pilot Patrick Mahany dies in Frisco crash; two others injured
- Behind the scenes at Frisco's 4th of July fireworks show
- Celebrate Independence Day in Summit County with fireworks, live music
- Video: Officials confirm one dead, two injured following Flight for Life crash in Frisco
- Simple tricks for reducing Colorado energy bills