The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
Breckenridge dining passports
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge police officer kills injured ‘Carter Park bear’
- Frisco homicide case could end soon with plea deal
- Liddick: The good, the bad and the Nancy Reagan rule
- Drivers should expect delays on Highway 9 between Frisco and Breckenridge
- Summit County pediatrician explores health effects of altitude on children