The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
Breckenridge dining passports
Trending in: News
- Snowboarder dies after hitting tree at Copper Mountain Resort
- Summit County hatchet trial comes to emotional conclusion, 10-year sentence
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Lucha Cantina in Breckenridge to close April 21
- Rock Mountain Marijuana Part 2: Police at front lines of evolving industry