The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- Colorado State Patrol cadet killed, trooper injured in crash on Colo. 66
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Court records shed light on possible motive in Sue Frank embezzlement case
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- The Class of 2015 bids a fond farewell to Summit High School