The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
Breckenridge dining passports
Trending in: News
- Bitter Summit County eminent domain dispute ends with $115,000 settlement
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- Friends of Blake Bostic mourn their ‘gentle giant’ after Frisco incident
- U.S. Forest Service releases guidelines for ski resort summer expansions
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado