The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- UPDATED: Pilot dies after Flight for Life helicopter crashes in Frisco
- New Frisco ordinance would ban aggressive panhandling
- Celebrate Independence Day in Summit County with fireworks, live music
- Simple snacks to keep you energized on hikes and overnights this summer
- Breckenridge Creative Arts adds new Street Arts Festival to Fourth of July lineup