The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Summit County hosts more than 2 dozen trail, road and triathlon races this summer
- Keystone Resort's new head of operations says move from Canyons has been easy
- Breckenridge's 128-acre McCain property is its ace in the hole