The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- WinterBike fat bike race, demos returns to Copper Mountain Resort
- New Summit County collaboration barleywine to raise money for rescue group
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event