The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- Silverthorne council member Jonathan Bird dies
- Sky Wodraska's arrest affidavit unsealed in case of brutal Breckenridge attack
- Grateful Ed returns to Arapahoe Basin Ski Area's Enduro for 26th year in a row
- Sommelier Paul Yanon gives cannabis users a primer on weed and wine pairings
- Infamous Stringdusters play final concert of Breckenridge Spring Fever