The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- Breckenridge fifth-grader skis at 20 Colorado resorts with free pass
- Powder Keg Brewing Brief: News you need to know from the craft beer world
- Summit County group petitions for halt of Ophir Mountain clear-cutting
- Maryland Creek Ranch property in Silverthorne sees first round of changes
- Keystone announces summer festivals from bacon to wine to music