The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- Community solar comes of age across Colorado and the West
- Child poverty up slightly in Summit County amid statewide decrease
- Summit County settles public access dispute near Quandary Peak with land purchase
- Mary's Medicinals CEO talks about hemp and federally legal cannabis patches
- Colorado sees uptick in teenagers reporting signs of depression