The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- Longtime Summit County local donates water rights to Silverthorne
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Aspen hostage-taker: I told you I was going to kill you
- 123Mountain inventory sells for $56,000 at Sheriff's Auction
- Bruce Carey challenging to lead Colorado's Fifth Judicial District