The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- Gift Guide: Deck the halls with high-end technological gadgets
- Colorado resort towns worry over marijuana perception
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Adopt an Angel program celebrates 20 years of giving toys to Summit County children in need