The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- Summit’s Mitchell Gray pitches for New Zealand in IBAF 21U Baseball World Cup
- High Country Baking column: Change up your typical pumpkin bread
- Give the bird a rest Thanksgiving in favor of an alternative protein
- New Epic Mountain Gear store opens in Frisco
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds