The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Breckenridge man arrested in NY for gift-wrapped marijuana
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- Nebraska and Oklahoma sue Colorado over marijuana legalization