The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- Breckenridge named one of the ‘trashiest’ spring break destinations
- Silverthorne residents speak out against proposed housing development
- Blue River votes to annex Ruby Placer parcel after heated debate
- Collaboration Fest in Denver brings together brewers from Summit and beyond
- Burton U.S. Open continues in Vail with Halfpipe Thursday