The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
Breckenridge dining passports
Trending in: News
- Celebrate Rocky Mountain National Park's 100th birthday with day hikes
- Water in the West, Part 3: Water pumps life into Western Slope economies
- Silverthorne Elementary’s new principal welcomes students and staff on first day
- Summit County middle and high schoolers return to school
- USA Pro Challenge leaves Aspen for Crested Butte in Day 2