The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
Breckenridge dining passports
Trending in: News
- Family searching for Breckenridge man who went missing after Dillon Reservoir car crash
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations’ new Peak 8 project is the company’s fourth resort
- Letter to the editor: A farewell to arms in Summit County
- Health in the High Country: doctors discuss altitude effects on heart, lungs
- In Colorado, a new water year begins