The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- New Frisco ordinance would ban aggressive panhandling
- Camping in Summit is best when you bring a chef, Boy Scout, gear junkie and jester
- Breckenridge Creative Arts adds new Street Arts Festival to Fourth of July lineup
- Silverthorne named top destination for vacation that won't break the bank
- Breckenridge man pleads guilty to attempted murder of 14-year-old girl