The Breckenridge Restaurant Association is offering fall dining specials in participating restaurants as a fundraiser for Summit County Cares. Summit County Cares includes the care clinic, Family & Intercultural Resource Center, Advocates for Victims of Assault and social services. The restaurant community wants to give back to this collection of organizations that helps many of its employees, patrons and community members. Dining passports are each valid for two people and get specials valid now through Nov. 15. Passports are available at the Breck Welcome Center, The Summit Foundation, FIRC and participating restaurants.
- Beachside in the backcountry
- New Frisco Elementary School principal emphasizes innovation in teaching
- Mobile bank bandit who hit Summit County gets 18 years in prison
- The bitter majesty of Ginnell Glacier slowly disappearing in Glacier National Park
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge