On Monday morning at 4:15, the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged for a transfer of jurisdiction from Arapahoe County for 67-year-old Charlotte Martin of Denver, who had fallen down a flight of stairs at 141 Saw Mill Road in Breckenridge on Sunday night. Martin was taken to St. Anthony Summit Medical Center where she was pronounced dead at 3:30 p.m. due to massive head injuries.
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Breckenridge police blotter: Craigslist ad fraud ruins woman's birthday ski trip
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Mix of reduced budgets and swelling demands hurt forest service's capabilities
- The Limelight: Reigning Bull of the Woods champ Matt Coughlin