On Monday morning at 4:15, the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged for a transfer of jurisdiction from Arapahoe County for 67-year-old Charlotte Martin of Denver, who had fallen down a flight of stairs at 141 Saw Mill Road in Breckenridge on Sunday night. Martin was taken to St. Anthony Summit Medical Center where she was pronounced dead at 3:30 p.m. due to massive head injuries.
- The rise and fall of the A-frame in Summit County
- Week in Summit: Dillon gets first retail pot shop; two skier deaths at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Dog recovering from surgery after suspected Summit County shooting
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Breckenridge snowboarder Eric Willett tops Park City US Grand Prix podium