On Monday morning at 4:15, the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged for a transfer of jurisdiction from Arapahoe County for 67-year-old Charlotte Martin of Denver, who had fallen down a flight of stairs at 141 Saw Mill Road in Breckenridge on Sunday night. Martin was taken to St. Anthony Summit Medical Center where she was pronounced dead at 3:30 p.m. due to massive head injuries.
- High Gear: Shimano Deore XT components
- Machete attack trial: 'Batman voice,' throwing knives and lost money
- Machete attack trial: Detective addresses concerns with Vanmatre's recorded interview
- Forest Service hosts Peruvian officials to learn natural resource management
- Colorado high school mountain bike season debuts in Frisco Aug. 29-30