On Monday morning at 4:15, the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged for a transfer of jurisdiction from Arapahoe County for 67-year-old Charlotte Martin of Denver, who had fallen down a flight of stairs at 141 Saw Mill Road in Breckenridge on Sunday night. Martin was taken to St. Anthony Summit Medical Center where she was pronounced dead at 3:30 p.m. due to massive head injuries.
Denver woman dies in Breckenridge
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge massage therapist arrested on suspicion of unlawful sexual contact
- Colorado bear population much bigger than expected, new study finds
- Breckenridge Film Festival: Snowboarder Jeremy Jones chats about new backcountry flick “Higher”
- Inspirational flights over Summit County lead to fall foliage photo book
- Q and A with GoBreck’s Lucy Kay