On Monday morning at 4:15, the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged for a transfer of jurisdiction from Arapahoe County for 67-year-old Charlotte Martin of Denver, who had fallen down a flight of stairs at 141 Saw Mill Road in Breckenridge on Sunday night. Martin was taken to St. Anthony Summit Medical Center where she was pronounced dead at 3:30 p.m. due to massive head injuries.
Denver woman dies in Breckenridge
Trending in: News
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- 24th annual Canine 4K in Frisco benefits League for Animals and People of the Summit
- Blue River approves 50-acre multi-use development at Ruby Placer parcel