In partnership with St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, Vail-Summit Orthopaedics is pleased to offer the following two free talks celebrating Bone and Joint week:> Tonight - "Advances in Spine Care" Speaker: Dr. Greg Poulter, spine specialist, Vail•Summit Orthopaedics. Time: 6-7 p.m. > Wednesday - "Short Term Orthopaedic Missions to Rwanda" Speaker: Dr. Peter Janes, orthopaedic surgeon, Vail•Summit Orthopaedics. Time: 6-7 p.m. Both talks will take place at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center in the first floor classrooms. Light refreshments will be served. These bone and joint seminars are free, but space is limited - reserve your space today. Call: Della Crone (970) 668-6980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of Colorado student dies skiing at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Westbound I-70 at Vail Pass closed due to accident
- Woodward at Copper offering children's programs in March
- Summit County miner faces prison after threatening Forest Service, operating illegally
- Breckenridge Ski Resort announces details of Breck Spring Fever Festival