In partnership with St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, Vail-Summit Orthopaedics is pleased to offer the following two free talks celebrating Bone and Joint week:> Tonight - "Advances in Spine Care" Speaker: Dr. Greg Poulter, spine specialist, Vail•Summit Orthopaedics. Time: 6-7 p.m. > Wednesday - "Short Term Orthopaedic Missions to Rwanda" Speaker: Dr. Peter Janes, orthopaedic surgeon, Vail•Summit Orthopaedics. Time: 6-7 p.m. Both talks will take place at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center in the first floor classrooms. Light refreshments will be served. These bone and joint seminars are free, but space is limited - reserve your space today. Call: Della Crone (970) 668-6980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CDOT's new bus system links Summit County commuters to Denver
- Marijuana by the Numbers: 10 numbers about pot in Colorado that don't include 4-20
- Breckenridge, Copper Mountain festivities bring ski season to a close
- Father of Columbine victim to speak in Dillon next Sunday
- Silverthorne council member Jonathan Bird dies