In partnership with St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, Vail-Summit Orthopaedics is pleased to offer the following two free talks celebrating Bone and Joint week:> Tonight - "Advances in Spine Care" Speaker: Dr. Greg Poulter, spine specialist, Vail•Summit Orthopaedics. Time: 6-7 p.m. > Wednesday - "Short Term Orthopaedic Missions to Rwanda" Speaker: Dr. Peter Janes, orthopaedic surgeon, Vail•Summit Orthopaedics. Time: 6-7 p.m. Both talks will take place at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center in the first floor classrooms. Light refreshments will be served. These bone and joint seminars are free, but space is limited - reserve your space today. Call: Della Crone (970) 668-6980 or email@example.com.
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Gift Guide: Deck the halls with high-end technological gadgets
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Colorado resort towns worry over marijuana perception