In partnership with St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, Vail-Summit Orthopaedics is pleased to offer the following two free talks celebrating Bone and Joint week:> Tonight - "Advances in Spine Care" Speaker: Dr. Greg Poulter, spine specialist, Vail•Summit Orthopaedics. Time: 6-7 p.m. > Wednesday - "Short Term Orthopaedic Missions to Rwanda" Speaker: Dr. Peter Janes, orthopaedic surgeon, Vail•Summit Orthopaedics. Time: 6-7 p.m. Both talks will take place at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center in the first floor classrooms. Light refreshments will be served. These bone and joint seminars are free, but space is limited - reserve your space today. Call: Della Crone (970) 668-6980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frisco: Bone & joint seminars tonight and Wednesday
Trending in: News
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- Deadly Frisco motel incident could result in homicide charges, DA says
- Bitter Summit County eminent domain dispute ends with $115,000 settlement
- Mountain Travel Symposium: How can the ski industry grow?
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado