In partnership with St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, Vail-Summit Orthopaedics is pleased to offer the following two free talks celebrating Bone and Joint week:> Tonight - "Advances in Spine Care" Speaker: Dr. Greg Poulter, spine specialist, Vail•Summit Orthopaedics. Time: 6-7 p.m. > Wednesday - "Short Term Orthopaedic Missions to Rwanda" Speaker: Dr. Peter Janes, orthopaedic surgeon, Vail•Summit Orthopaedics. Time: 6-7 p.m. Both talks will take place at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center in the first floor classrooms. Light refreshments will be served. These bone and joint seminars are free, but space is limited - reserve your space today. Call: Della Crone (970) 668-6980 or email@example.com.
- USA Pro challenge cancels this year's Colo. bike race
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area hopes for new terrain, lifts and zip lines
- Summit County couple met as teens, reconnected 13 years later
- Man suspected in Aspen chairlift push arrested and charged with felony assault
- Fly Fishing Film Tour returns to Silverthorne for third year