The High Country Conservation Center would like to thank the entire staff at Vinny's restaurant in Frisco, along with the owners Vinny and Sara, for making the fourth annual Harvest Dinner such a success. We couldn't have done it without the generous donations from local farms and gardens and the support of our wonderful guests. A special thank you to the following for donating produce and meat to the Harvest Dinner: The Living Classroom Community Garden, Nancy's Community Garden, Haystack Mountain Goat Dairy, Uncle John's Farm Stand, Grant Farms and CSA, Forte Farms, Jumpin' Good Goat Dairy, Eagle Smoked Salmon, Lay Valley Bison Ranch, Grower's Organic, Higgles Ice Cream and Bella's Bean Hummus.
- Summit County settles public access dispute near Quandary Peak with land purchase
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- Vail Resorts purchases Australia's Perisher
- Summit's Habitat for Humanity chapter unveils Brush With Kindness program
- Breckenridge touts new strategy to close gap between summer, shoulder seasons