The High Country Conservation Center would like to thank the entire staff at Vinny's restaurant in Frisco, along with the owners Vinny and Sara, for making the fourth annual Harvest Dinner such a success. We couldn't have done it without the generous donations from local farms and gardens and the support of our wonderful guests. A special thank you to the following for donating produce and meat to the Harvest Dinner: The Living Classroom Community Garden, Nancy's Community Garden, Haystack Mountain Goat Dairy, Uncle John's Farm Stand, Grant Farms and CSA, Forte Farms, Jumpin' Good Goat Dairy, Eagle Smoked Salmon, Lay Valley Bison Ranch, Grower's Organic, Higgles Ice Cream and Bella's Bean Hummus.
- Mountain Wheels: Take your pick: Subaru Crosstrek vs. Impreza Sport
- Leadville woman charged with first-degree murder after hitting boyfriend with car
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass
- Silverthorne gas station robbed, police search for suspect
- 19th annual Bluegrass & Beer Festival comes to Keystone's River Run Village