The High Country Conservation Center would like to thank the entire staff at Vinny's restaurant in Frisco, along with the owners Vinny and Sara, for making the fourth annual Harvest Dinner such a success. We couldn't have done it without the generous donations from local farms and gardens and the support of our wonderful guests. A special thank you to the following for donating produce and meat to the Harvest Dinner: The Living Classroom Community Garden, Nancy's Community Garden, Haystack Mountain Goat Dairy, Uncle John's Farm Stand, Grant Farms and CSA, Forte Farms, Jumpin' Good Goat Dairy, Eagle Smoked Salmon, Lay Valley Bison Ranch, Grower's Organic, Higgles Ice Cream and Bella's Bean Hummus.
- Travel to Crested Butte on a Colorado road trip
- Sue Frank vows to repay stolen money: 'I don't care if it takes until the day I die…'
- Summit County real estate sales top $157 million for October
- Salty and sweet recipes to add to the Thanksgiving snack menu
- Take 5: All-star Nordic siblings Tucker and Taeler McCreary