The High Country Conservation Center would like to thank the entire staff at Vinny's restaurant in Frisco, along with the owners Vinny and Sara, for making the fourth annual Harvest Dinner such a success. We couldn't have done it without the generous donations from local farms and gardens and the support of our wonderful guests. A special thank you to the following for donating produce and meat to the Harvest Dinner: The Living Classroom Community Garden, Nancy's Community Garden, Haystack Mountain Goat Dairy, Uncle John's Farm Stand, Grant Farms and CSA, Forte Farms, Jumpin' Good Goat Dairy, Eagle Smoked Salmon, Lay Valley Bison Ranch, Grower's Organic, Higgles Ice Cream and Bella's Bean Hummus.
- Summit County leaders mobilize to address alarming suicide, mental-health trends
- Abandoned wreckage of two Jeeps near Crystal irks Forest Service
- Take 5: Max Bonenberger, 14-year-old ultra runner and Silver Rush 50 finisher
- Breckenridge's Swan River restoration project rises to $2.4 million
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte