Nominations are being sought to honor individuals who have worked tirelessly to preserve and enhance our community's natural resources and outdoor recreational opportunities. Honorees will be announced at Summit's Great Outdoors Celebration hosted by Continental Divide Land Trust on Nov. 20 at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Categories include: Philanthropist, Volunteer, Business or Corporate Leader, Community or Government Representative and Open. Contact CDLT to make your nomination and describe why this individual deserves recognition. Nominations deadline is Oct. 22. To nominate someone, request a nomination form, or for more info, contact CDLT at email@example.com, (970) 453-3875 or visit www.CDLT.org.
Nominations sought for Summit County's Great Outdoors Awards
Trending in: News
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Peak School expands with new head of school, more students, renovated building
- Summit County resident and author of cannabis cookbook uses marijuana as a healing tool
- Rain delays cause two-day closure on Frisco’s Main Street
- Former Silverthorne police chief makes ‘THC’ brownies