Nominations are being sought to honor individuals who have worked tirelessly to preserve and enhance our community's natural resources and outdoor recreational opportunities. Honorees will be announced at Summit's Great Outdoors Celebration hosted by Continental Divide Land Trust on Nov. 20 at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Categories include: Philanthropist, Volunteer, Business or Corporate Leader, Community or Government Representative and Open. Contact CDLT to make your nomination and describe why this individual deserves recognition. Nominations deadline is Oct. 22. To nominate someone, request a nomination form, or for more info, contact CDLT at email@example.com, (970) 453-3875 or visit www.CDLT.org.
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Startup Ski Summit pairs powder turns with Joel Gratz keynote, tech panels
- PBS chef and author Christy Rost leads panorama sugar egg workshop in Frisco
- Frisco Holiday Inn drops building contractor from marijuana lawsuit
- Breckenridge Throwback Throwdown celebrates 30 years of snowboarding