Nominations are being sought to honor individuals who have worked tirelessly to preserve and enhance our community's natural resources and outdoor recreational opportunities. Honorees will be announced at Summit's Great Outdoors Celebration hosted by Continental Divide Land Trust on Nov. 20 at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Categories include: Philanthropist, Volunteer, Business or Corporate Leader, Community or Government Representative and Open. Contact CDLT to make your nomination and describe why this individual deserves recognition. Nominations deadline is Oct. 22. To nominate someone, request a nomination form, or for more info, contact CDLT at email@example.com, (970) 453-3875 or visit www.CDLT.org.
Nominations sought for Summit County's Great Outdoors Awards
Trending in: News
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- 24th annual Canine 4K in Frisco benefits League for Animals and People of the Summit
- Blue River approves 50-acre multi-use development at Ruby Placer parcel