Nominations are being sought to honor individuals who have worked tirelessly to preserve and enhance our community's natural resources and outdoor recreational opportunities. Honorees will be announced at Summit's Great Outdoors Celebration hosted by Continental Divide Land Trust on Nov. 20 at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Categories include: Philanthropist, Volunteer, Business or Corporate Leader, Community or Government Representative and Open. Contact CDLT to make your nomination and describe why this individual deserves recognition. Nominations deadline is Oct. 22. To nominate someone, request a nomination form, or for more info, contact CDLT at email@example.com, (970) 453-3875 or visit www.CDLT.org.
- Mountain Town News: Diverting food from landfill to composting
- New tour presents ghosts of Breckenridge, without standing in the cold
- The Summit Foundation announces winners of 24th annual Philanthropy Awards
- BMF orchestra secures rising star
- The fido files: A three-legged dog tale looking at bites, euthanasia and names