Nominations are being sought to honor individuals who have worked tirelessly to preserve and enhance our community's natural resources and outdoor recreational opportunities. Honorees will be announced at Summit's Great Outdoors Celebration hosted by Continental Divide Land Trust on Nov. 20 at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Categories include: Philanthropist, Volunteer, Business or Corporate Leader, Community or Government Representative and Open. Contact CDLT to make your nomination and describe why this individual deserves recognition. Nominations deadline is Oct. 22. To nominate someone, request a nomination form, or for more info, contact CDLT at email@example.com, (970) 453-3875 or visit www.CDLT.org.
- Obituary: Aaron Michael Lee Anderson
- Breckenridge Craft Spirits Festival: A supply and demand debate
- Study seeks to surveil growing Summit County moose population
- On the ballot: The genetically modified food fight
- Twitter maps show Summit as only county in Colorado to favor Seattle Seahawks over Broncos