Nominations are being sought to honor individuals who have worked tirelessly to preserve and enhance our community's natural resources and outdoor recreational opportunities. Honorees will be announced at Summit's Great Outdoors Celebration hosted by Continental Divide Land Trust on Nov. 20 at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Categories include: Philanthropist, Volunteer, Business or Corporate Leader, Community or Government Representative and Open. Contact CDLT to make your nomination and describe why this individual deserves recognition. Nominations deadline is Oct. 22. To nominate someone, request a nomination form, or for more info, contact CDLT at email@example.com, (970) 453-3875 or visit www.CDLT.org.
- Facebook meets White Fang: Social media helps dog gone wild reunite with owner
- Longtime Summit County local Robert Brown found dead near Blue River home
- Summit County grocery delivery services are on the rise
- Breckenridge Creative Arts ignites inaugural Fire Arts Festival
- Teams chip away at Day 3 of International Snow Sculpture Championships