Nominations are being sought to honor individuals who have worked tirelessly to preserve and enhance our community's natural resources and outdoor recreational opportunities. Honorees will be announced at Summit's Great Outdoors Celebration hosted by Continental Divide Land Trust on Nov. 20 at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Categories include: Philanthropist, Volunteer, Business or Corporate Leader, Community or Government Representative and Open. Contact CDLT to make your nomination and describe why this individual deserves recognition. Nominations deadline is Oct. 22. To nominate someone, request a nomination form, or for more info, contact CDLT at email@example.com, (970) 453-3875 or visit www.CDLT.org.
- Frisco marijuana dispensary scraps construction near Holiday Inn
- Sky Wodraska's arrest affidavit unsealed in case of brutal Breckenridge attack
- Grateful Ed returns to Arapahoe Basin Ski Area's Enduro for 26th year in a row
- Sunsation returns to Copper Mountain with bikini contest, pond skimming
- On the Hill: Hiking Bald Mountain in a spring snow storm (video)