Nominations are being sought to honor individuals who have worked tirelessly to preserve and enhance our community's natural resources and outdoor recreational opportunities. Honorees will be announced at Summit's Great Outdoors Celebration hosted by Continental Divide Land Trust on Nov. 20 at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Categories include: Philanthropist, Volunteer, Business or Corporate Leader, Community or Government Representative and Open. Contact CDLT to make your nomination and describe why this individual deserves recognition. Nominations deadline is Oct. 22. To nominate someone, request a nomination form, or for more info, contact CDLT at email@example.com, (970) 453-3875 or visit www.CDLT.org.
- Congress lets sun set on Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Summit Middle School principal Joel Rivera focuses on relationship building
- Summit County agencies fully contain 238-acre fire north of Silverthorne
- Breckenridge photographer helps nonprofit provide menstrual hygiene resources in Kenya
- Copper Mountain Resort starts snowmaking for the 2015-16 season