Nominations are being sought to honor individuals who have worked tirelessly to preserve and enhance our community's natural resources and outdoor recreational opportunities. Honorees will be announced at Summit's Great Outdoors Celebration hosted by Continental Divide Land Trust on Nov. 20 at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Categories include: Philanthropist, Volunteer, Business or Corporate Leader, Community or Government Representative and Open. Contact CDLT to make your nomination and describe why this individual deserves recognition. Nominations deadline is Oct. 22. To nominate someone, request a nomination form, or for more info, contact CDLT at firstname.lastname@example.org, (970) 453-3875 or visit www.CDLT.org.
Nominations sought for Summit County's Great Outdoors Awards
Trending in: News
- Jane Peterson is the next president and CEO of Keystone Symposia
- Continental Divide Land Trust gets new conservation easement in Lower Blue River Valley
- Summit County police blotter: Dillon parking dispute ignites stickergate scandal
- As US states allow pot sales, Dutch reverse course
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed