Nominations are being sought to honor individuals who have worked tirelessly to preserve and enhance our community's natural resources and outdoor recreational opportunities. Honorees will be announced at Summit's Great Outdoors Celebration hosted by Continental Divide Land Trust on Nov. 20 at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Categories include: Philanthropist, Volunteer, Business or Corporate Leader, Community or Government Representative and Open. Contact CDLT to make your nomination and describe why this individual deserves recognition. Nominations deadline is Oct. 22. To nominate someone, request a nomination form, or for more info, contact CDLT at firstname.lastname@example.org, (970) 453-3875 or visit www.CDLT.org.
- New Frisco ordinance would ban aggressive panhandling
- Simple snacks to keep you energized on hikes and overnights this summer
- Four-year-old amputee from Summit County finishes chemotherapy
- Camping in Summit is best when you bring a chef, Boy Scout, gear junkie and jester
- Breckenridge Creative Arts adds new Street Arts Festival to Fourth of July lineup