Nominations are being sought to honor individuals who have worked tirelessly to preserve and enhance our community's natural resources and outdoor recreational opportunities. Honorees will be announced at Summit's Great Outdoors Celebration hosted by Continental Divide Land Trust on Nov. 20 at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Categories include: Philanthropist, Volunteer, Business or Corporate Leader, Community or Government Representative and Open. Contact CDLT to make your nomination and describe why this individual deserves recognition. Nominations deadline is Oct. 22. To nominate someone, request a nomination form, or for more info, contact CDLT at firstname.lastname@example.org, (970) 453-3875 or visit www.CDLT.org.
- Breckenridge police blotter: Social media melee spooks bar owner
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- This week in Summit County history: Snowslide crashes into C&S Train
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Chalk Mountain trains youngsters who become early ski race champs
- A behind-the-scenes look at avalanche mitigation for Arapahoe Basin