Nominations are being sought to honor individuals who have worked tirelessly to preserve and enhance our community's natural resources and outdoor recreational opportunities. Honorees will be announced at Summit's Great Outdoors Celebration hosted by Continental Divide Land Trust on Nov. 20 at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Categories include: Philanthropist, Volunteer, Business or Corporate Leader, Community or Government Representative and Open. Contact CDLT to make your nomination and describe why this individual deserves recognition. Nominations deadline is Oct. 22. To nominate someone, request a nomination form, or for more info, contact CDLT at email@example.com, (970) 453-3875 or visit www.CDLT.org.
- Frisco clinic becomes second in state with procedure recently approved by the FDA
- Breckenridge Ski Resort, Copper Mountain Resort to install upgrades this summer
- Breckenridge Creative Arts becomes independent nonprofit organization
- Injured or sick mountain lion put down in Carbondale
- Summit County boy builds bat houses for Eagle Scout project