Nominations are being sought to honor individuals who have worked tirelessly to preserve and enhance our community's natural resources and outdoor recreational opportunities. Honorees will be announced at Summit's Great Outdoors Celebration hosted by Continental Divide Land Trust on Nov. 20 at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Categories include: Philanthropist, Volunteer, Business or Corporate Leader, Community or Government Representative and Open. Contact CDLT to make your nomination and describe why this individual deserves recognition. Nominations deadline is Oct. 22. To nominate someone, request a nomination form, or for more info, contact CDLT at firstname.lastname@example.org, (970) 453-3875 or visit www.CDLT.org.
- Density of Frisco townhome development faces resistance
- Runaway truck flies up safety ramp off Interstate 70, driver unharmed
- 2008 Summit High School graduate returns home to teach at Snowy Peaks
- Dew Tour returns to Breckenridge Ski Resort for 2016
- Summit County police blotter: Drunk man helps himself to Which Wich chips