Summit Huts Association would like to thank the terrific staff at The Maggie, Breckenridge Ski Resort and Vail Resorts Echo for making our biggest fundraising event of the year, the 11th annual Backcountry Ball, a huge success. We had over 220 enthusiastic family, friends and supporters in attendance enjoying the dinner, silent auction, trivia games, or just getting caught up with each other. Thank you to the local businesses who generously donated items to our silent auction as well as the contributions and support from Arrow Insurance, Backcountry Brewery, Breckenridge Dental Group, Christy Sports, FirstBank, Mountain Outfitters, Wilderness Sports and Wolfe & Company.
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- How Copper Mountain became a hotbed for international ski team training
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Warren Haynes releases third solo album 'Ashes & Dust'
- Silverthorne police identify suspects in armed robbery of Kum & Go