Summit Huts Association would like to thank the terrific staff at The Maggie, Breckenridge Ski Resort and Vail Resorts Echo for making our biggest fundraising event of the year, the 11th annual Backcountry Ball, a huge success. We had over 220 enthusiastic family, friends and supporters in attendance enjoying the dinner, silent auction, trivia games, or just getting caught up with each other. Thank you to the local businesses who generously donated items to our silent auction as well as the contributions and support from Arrow Insurance, Backcountry Brewery, Breckenridge Dental Group, Christy Sports, FirstBank, Mountain Outfitters, Wilderness Sports and Wolfe & Company.
- Summit County leaders mobilize to address alarming suicide, mental-health trends
- Abandoned wreckage of two Jeeps near Crystal irks Forest Service
- Breckenridge's Swan River restoration project rises to $2.4 million
- Take 5: Max Bonenberger, 14-year-old ultra runner and Silver Rush 50 finisher
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte