Summit Huts Association would like to thank the terrific staff at The Maggie, Breckenridge Ski Resort and Vail Resorts Echo for making our biggest fundraising event of the year, the 11th annual Backcountry Ball, a huge success. We had over 220 enthusiastic family, friends and supporters in attendance enjoying the dinner, silent auction, trivia games, or just getting caught up with each other. Thank you to the local businesses who generously donated items to our silent auction as well as the contributions and support from Arrow Insurance, Backcountry Brewery, Breckenridge Dental Group, Christy Sports, FirstBank, Mountain Outfitters, Wilderness Sports and Wolfe & Company.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic
- Holiday activities and events around Summit County for all ages