Summit Huts Association would like to thank the terrific staff at The Maggie, Breckenridge Ski Resort and Vail Resorts Echo for making our biggest fundraising event of the year, the 11th annual Backcountry Ball, a huge success. We had over 220 enthusiastic family, friends and supporters in attendance enjoying the dinner, silent auction, trivia games, or just getting caught up with each other. Thank you to the local businesses who generously donated items to our silent auction as well as the contributions and support from Arrow Insurance, Backcountry Brewery, Breckenridge Dental Group, Christy Sports, FirstBank, Mountain Outfitters, Wilderness Sports and Wolfe & Company.
- Study links vacation rentals to housing crisis
- Vail Resorts rejects Breckenridge's lift-ticket tax proposal
- Last week of vertical torture will decide Tour
- Winter in July: Skiing, boarding and big air from Copper and South Africa
- Summit County hiker: Aspens and wildflowers on the hike to Surprise Lake