The Keystone Science School's fourth annual Science of Beer Dinner is at 5:30 p.m. tonight at Quandary Grille in Breckenridge. The event features a four-course meal, each paired with beers crafted by local breweries. All proceeds benefit the science school. Tickets are $50 each. Attendees can pay at the door, or call ahead at (970) 455-4231.
- Mountain Town News: Diverting food from landfill to composting
- New tour presents ghosts of Breckenridge, without standing in the cold
- BMF orchestra secures rising star
- The fido files: A three-legged dog tale looking at bites, euthanasia and names
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club