The Keystone Science School's fourth annual Science of Beer Dinner is at 5:30 p.m. tonight at Quandary Grille in Breckenridge. The event features a four-course meal, each paired with beers crafted by local breweries. All proceeds benefit the science school. Tickets are $50 each. Attendees can pay at the door, or call ahead at (970) 455-4231.
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- New Summit County collaboration barleywine to raise money for rescue group
- WinterBike fat bike race, demos returns to Copper Mountain Resort
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event