The Keystone Science School's fourth annual Science of Beer Dinner is at 5:30 p.m. tonight at Quandary Grille in Breckenridge. The event features a four-course meal, each paired with beers crafted by local breweries. All proceeds benefit the science school. Tickets are $50 each. Attendees can pay at the door, or call ahead at (970) 455-4231.
- After the kill, Part 2: Beetle epidemic presents challenges for logging industry
- Lindsey Vonn races at Lake Louise World Cup downhill 10 months after tearing knee
- World Cup at Beaver Creek: Norway’s Aksel Lund Svindal wins men’s downhill
- Dillon Town Council reopens retail marijuana tax, regulation debate
- Summit County Jail deputies recognized for efforts to save life of suicidal inmate