The Keystone Science School's fourth annual Science of Beer Dinner is at 5:30 p.m. tonight at Quandary Grille in Breckenridge. The event features a four-course meal, each paired with beers crafted by local breweries. All proceeds benefit the science school. Tickets are $50 each. Attendees can pay at the door, or call ahead at (970) 455-4231.
- Machete attack trial: Detective addresses concerns with Vanmatre's recorded interview
- Volvo's international model line expands
- A mid-summer powder day at the Frisco Rowing Center
- EPA prevented toxic brew from moly mine
- An end-of-summer gear guide to sleeping bags, solar lanterns, packrafts and base layers