The Keystone Science School's fourth annual Science of Beer Dinner is at 5:30 p.m. tonight at Quandary Grille in Breckenridge. The event features a four-course meal, each paired with beers crafted by local breweries. All proceeds benefit the science school. Tickets are $50 each. Attendees can pay at the door, or call ahead at (970) 455-4231.
- Summit’s Mitchell Gray pitches for New Zealand in IBAF 21U Baseball World Cup
- High Country Baking column: Change up your typical pumpkin bread
- Give the bird a rest Thanksgiving in favor of an alternative protein
- New Epic Mountain Gear store opens in Frisco
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds