The Keystone Science School's fourth annual Science of Beer Dinner is at 5:30 p.m. tonight at Quandary Grille in Breckenridge. The event features a four-course meal, each paired with beers crafted by local breweries. All proceeds benefit the science school. Tickets are $50 each. Attendees can pay at the door, or call ahead at (970) 455-4231.
- Mary's Medicinals CEO talks about hemp and federally legal cannabis patches
- Breckenridge Throwback Throwdown celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- Copper Mountain hosting USASA snowboard and freeski nationals
- On The Hill correspondent ZGriff hunts for snowboarding's roots
- Evo3 Workspace in Frisco hosts grand-opening event on Saturday night