Have you ever wondered what steps are involved in purchasing a home? Come find out at our free homebuyer education class on Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Buffalo Mountain Room at the County Commons in Frisco. You will learn the basics A-Z what it takes to purchase a home. The class is free and is sponsored by the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority, put on by the Summit Combined Housing Authority with help from local volunteers who will walk you through the lending process, real estate transaction, title company portion and home inspection. There will also be info on current down payment assistance programs and more. Snacks will be provided. Register so that we know how many people to expect; call Joy at (970) 423-7041 or email JoyK@summithousing.us to register for this great class.
- Silverthorne residents speak out against proposed housing development
- Blue River votes to annex Ruby Placer parcel after heated debate
- $7 million Breckenridge affordable housing project moves forward
- Frisco presents plans for next phase of two-year Step Up Main Street project
- Colorado ski towns deal with rise in credit card fraud