Have you ever wondered what steps are involved in purchasing a home? Come find out at our free homebuyer education class on Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Buffalo Mountain Room at the County Commons in Frisco. You will learn the basics A-Z what it takes to purchase a home. The class is free and is sponsored by the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority, put on by the Summit Combined Housing Authority with help from local volunteers who will walk you through the lending process, real estate transaction, title company portion and home inspection. There will also be info on current down payment assistance programs and more. Snacks will be provided. Register so that we know how many people to expect; call Joy at (970) 423-7041 or email JoyK@summithousing.us to register for this great class.
Free homebuyer class slated for Saturday
Trending in: News
- Who causes the nightmare on Interstate 70? Tourists, truckers or CDOT?
- Summit County police blotter: Camper passes out on Montezuma Road, arrested for LSD possession
- Profile: Aaron Landau is betting that Summit County can lure professionals with a balance of quality work and lifestyle
- New coworking alliance helps skiers balance work and play
- Summit County residents rally to organize event celebrating Blake Bostic’s life