Have you ever wondered what steps are involved in purchasing a home? Come find out at our free homebuyer education class on Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Buffalo Mountain Room at the County Commons in Frisco. You will learn the basics A-Z what it takes to purchase a home. The class is free and is sponsored by the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority, put on by the Summit Combined Housing Authority with help from local volunteers who will walk you through the lending process, real estate transaction, title company portion and home inspection. There will also be info on current down payment assistance programs and more. Snacks will be provided. Register so that we know how many people to expect; call Joy at (970) 423-7041 or email JoyK@summithousing.us to register for this great class.
- Denver resident dies skiing at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Sunday
- Sports Authority to sell all assets, including Summit County store
- What to know before skinning Breckenridge, Copper and A-Basin
- Summit County rejects appeal from Keystone marijuana retailer
- Breckenridge transportation talks emphasize walking over parking