On Sunday, a breakfast and silent auction at Summit County Elks Lodge will benefit the Swan Center Outreach to help pay for the nonprofit's $5,000 feed bill. The event runs from 9 a.m. to noon. Tickets are $10 pre-purchased or $12 at the door. Kids under 12 are $5. Pre-purchased tickets are available at Horse Cents Thrift Store in Silverthorne (11 a.m. to 4 p.m., today and Sat.) or call Nancy Turner at (970) 333-2088. For more info, visit Swan Center Outreach on Facebook.
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Wind Sprints: How do you sleep at night, Summit County? (editor column)
- Mine near Keystone still causing trouble
- Mountain Wheels: High-end car enthusiasts take to private racetracks
- Mountain Town News: Can British Columbia support a new ski area? (column)