On Sunday, a breakfast and silent auction at Summit County Elks Lodge will benefit the Swan Center Outreach to help pay for the nonprofit's $5,000 feed bill. The event runs from 9 a.m. to noon. Tickets are $10 pre-purchased or $12 at the door. Kids under 12 are $5. Pre-purchased tickets are available at Horse Cents Thrift Store in Silverthorne (11 a.m. to 4 p.m., today and Sat.) or call Nancy Turner at (970) 333-2088. For more info, visit Swan Center Outreach on Facebook.
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- WinterBike fat bike race, demos returns to Copper Mountain Resort
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event
- New Summit County collaboration barleywine to raise money for rescue group