We strongly recommend Debra Irvine for the Colorado House of Representatives. Debra is the conservative choice for the House. She is running against two women, one is the current appointed legislator and the other was a Democrat legislator for five years. Both have liberal voting records; the Colorado Union of Taxpayers has rated the incumbent at just above 4 percent and the other averaged 13 percent in her six years in the House. Their voting records have hurt small businesses and are undoubtedly the reason the National Federation of Independent Business took the unprecedented action of endorsing a challenger, Debra Irvine, instead of her opponents. In addition to her plans to grow business, create jobs and support entrepreneurs, Debra's platform calls for measures that will take advantage of Colorado's many natural energy resources to promote U.S. energy independence, improve vocational and technical education opportunities and protect our Colorado traditions. Go to Debra's website (www.IrvineForColorado.com) to review her impressive qualifications.Dr. Jack Cowger and Elaine Fogle, Frisco
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake
- Mountain Town News: Will wolves ever yip & growl in Colorado?
- Mountain Wheels: Affordable Jaguars – including a new SUV – seek to broaden appeal
- Summit County organizations host sesquicentennial celebration of a summer trip on Ute Pass
- Hike Summit: A snowy June trip on Wheeler Trail in Breckenridge