We strongly recommend Debra Irvine for the Colorado House of Representatives. Debra is the conservative choice for the House. She is running against two women, one is the current appointed legislator and the other was a Democrat legislator for five years. Both have liberal voting records; the Colorado Union of Taxpayers has rated the incumbent at just above 4 percent and the other averaged 13 percent in her six years in the House. Their voting records have hurt small businesses and are undoubtedly the reason the National Federation of Independent Business took the unprecedented action of endorsing a challenger, Debra Irvine, instead of her opponents. In addition to her plans to grow business, create jobs and support entrepreneurs, Debra's platform calls for measures that will take advantage of Colorado's many natural energy resources to promote U.S. energy independence, improve vocational and technical education opportunities and protect our Colorado traditions. Go to Debra's website (www.IrvineForColorado.com) to review her impressive qualifications.Dr. Jack Cowger and Elaine Fogle, Frisco
- High Country News: The 21st century’s Hoover Dam?
- Summit County marks milestone as Pennsylvania Mine receives one of two pollution-preventing plugs
- Winter will bring more plowing, metering on I-70
- US Ski Team, USSA exploring new options for supporting athletes
- Social Summit: Catching the first turns of the season at A-Basin