The Summit County Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation committee members would like to thank everyone who attended or contributed to its local banquet Oct. 6. The banquet was a great showing of how supportive the community is for elk and other wildlife. Thanks and we hope to see you next year.
- Frisco marijuana dispensary scraps construction near Holiday Inn
- Sky Wodraska's arrest affidavit unsealed in case of brutal Breckenridge attack
- Grateful Ed returns to Arapahoe Basin Ski Area's Enduro for 26th year in a row
- Silverthorne council member Jonathan Bird dies
- On the Hill: Hiking Bald Mountain in a spring snow storm (video)