The Summit County Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation committee members would like to thank everyone who attended or contributed to its local banquet Oct. 6. The banquet was a great showing of how supportive the community is for elk and other wildlife. Thanks and we hope to see you next year.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Gift Guide: Deck the halls with high-end technological gadgets
- Colorado lesbian, gay and bisexual youths more likely to be bullied, attempt suicide