The Summit County Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation committee members would like to thank everyone who attended or contributed to its local banquet Oct. 6. The banquet was a great showing of how supportive the community is for elk and other wildlife. Thanks and we hope to see you next year.
- Congress lets sun set on Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Summit Middle School principal Joel Rivera focuses on relationship building
- Summit County agencies fully contain 238-acre fire north of Silverthorne
- Copper Mountain Resort starts snowmaking for the 2015-16 season
- Breckenridge photographer helps nonprofit provide menstrual hygiene resources in Kenya