The Summit County Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation committee members would like to thank everyone who attended or contributed to its local banquet Oct. 6. The banquet was a great showing of how supportive the community is for elk and other wildlife. Thanks and we hope to see you next year.
- BMF orchestra secures rising star
- New tour presents ghosts of Breckenridge, without standing in the cold
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club
- The fido files: A three-legged dog tale looking at bites, euthanasia and names
- Summit County coroner Regan Wood loves her job, and the personal connections that come with it