The Summit County Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation committee members would like to thank everyone who attended or contributed to its local banquet Oct. 6. The banquet was a great showing of how supportive the community is for elk and other wildlife. Thanks and we hope to see you next year.
- High Country News: The 21st century’s Hoover Dam?
- Summit County marks milestone as Pennsylvania Mine receives one of two pollution-preventing plugs
- Winter will bring more plowing, metering on I-70
- US Ski Team, USSA exploring new options for supporting athletes
- Social Summit: Catching the first turns of the season at A-Basin