The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation raffle drawing for the 2012 4x4 UTV will be on Oct. 31 at noon outside of the U.S. Forest Service Building. Smokey the Bear will be in attendance to oversee the drawing of the winning ticket. The winner does not need to be present and will be notified by phone.
- Summit County resort report: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain plan for more terrain for holiday weekend
- Summit County Rotary Club continues tradition of community Thanksgiving dinner
- Leadville Police Department investigating ‘unnatural’ death, said District Attorney Bruce Brown
- Utah trucker found dead on Vail Pass
- Proposed rule would allow ski resorts to charge an ‘uphill’ fee