The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation raffle drawing for the 2012 4x4 UTV will be on Oct. 31 at noon outside of the U.S. Forest Service Building. Smokey the Bear will be in attendance to oversee the drawing of the winning ticket. The winner does not need to be present and will be notified by phone.
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Colorado gold rush history: Nov. 30 to Dec. 4, 1915
- Book review: "Oil And Honey; The Education Of An Unlikely Activist," by Bill McKibben
- Breckenridge tour guide June Walters helps history come alive