The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation raffle drawing for the 2012 4x4 UTV will be on Oct. 31 at noon outside of the U.S. Forest Service Building. Smokey the Bear will be in attendance to oversee the drawing of the winning ticket. The winner does not need to be present and will be notified by phone.
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic
- Pine beetle, women’s rights defined tenure of retiring Summit County forest manager
- Holiday activities and events around Summit County for all ages