My name is Lance Wolf and my company is Sticks and Stones and Stuff. It is a small one-man show. Quite a few years ago I purchased a dump trailer. Although it took a very long time, word has spread and now I find myself hauling loads to and fro for various clients with various cargo. Unfortunately, I find myself at the Summit County Resource Allocation Project (the dump) quite often. I say unfortunately because the dump is not a pretty place, however the staff and laborers there are second to none. They have a very efficient way of separating and handling all sorts of various recyclables and do composting as well as handle routine landfill stuff. The most impressive part is that they do it with a friendly smile day in and day out. This is why I will take time out of my extremely busy schedule and finally write to the editor to say thank you and let everyone know what a great job they do under any conditions.
Wolf: Summit County Resource Allocation Park employees second to none
Trending in: News
- Deadly Frisco motel incident could result in homicide charges, DA says
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Mountain Travel Symposium: Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz opens up in candid interview
- Mountain Travel Symposium: How can the ski industry grow?